The Ruler of Skies (P/1)

Tempest

Jura Forest
Daytime
Narrators POV

Just another random normal day in the Monster Country, Tempest.

The streets were bustling with many different species and races living together in harmony.

Orcs, Hobgoblins, Ogres and many others were going around and talking peacefully with one another.

Some people had set up stalls in the country, bartering for other goods as their country didn't have an established currency network yet.

As most of the Monsters in this country were named, the amount of racial discrimination had decreased. However, there were times that some Tempestian citizens would get into an argument, in which case the cities guards would resolve the dispute.

The war between the Gozu and Mezu was still ongoing, their hundred years of discrimination and bloodshed wouldn't be so easy to resolve. Even if they somehow settled in the same settlement, the fact they were enemies remained.

Roads were built around the entire country, paved with stone that was easy to walk on.

The citizens of Tempest had never had this luxury before, it made them see how much of a genius Tempest was.

It was even a bit funny to those who gave thought to it, that a fearsome individual such as a Demon Lord was doing everything he could to make his citizens live a good life.

Although they had never seen the Demon Lord in sight before, they were content with the way they were living.

It was a normal day.

The streets were bustling with life everywhere.

People moved left to right from one place to another.

Families were seen having a morning walk with one another, spending time.

Workers were moving to their workplaces.

It was a peaceful day...

Even if the citizens were sweatdropping every now and then.

Even if the Citizens seemed to be trying to hide their distress, it was visible with the sweat on their faces.

The workers weren't the only ones, even the citizens who couldn't fight were clearly in distress.

Something was bothering them.

Something was... Making them feel uncomfortable.

It made them feel unsafe.

It made them feel slightly helpless.

But that was preposterous to think, wasn't it?

They were, after all, living under the Demon Lord's protection.

And this Demon Lord had fellow powerful allies, so surely they could repel it?

Little did they know, even the Demon Lord was slightly... Distressed.

Sitting in the main buildings office room was the Demon Lord of the Jura Forest.

His long, dark blue hair.

His fairly white toned skin.

His black sclera with golden pupils.

Wearing his casual attire, he was sitting as if in deep thought.

And he was, infact, in deep thought.

Just a few days ago, his country had entered a state of unrest. His citizens were growing wary of their surroundings, some even decided to stay in their houses whilst storing supplies.