Seperation/Decisions

Gluttonies Stomach
Time irrelevant
Third Person

The subspace of Gluttony was atleast Tens of Thousands of times larger then the subspace of Predator, enough to fit entire stars inside of itself if used correctly and to it's full potential.

Yet, not much really entered the subspace at all. Aside from the Fire titan and a Woman, nothing was present at all.

Just two people who had a very rough past together, sitting and having eachothers company as they view what is going on in the outside through a slimes eyes.

Who would've thought they would end in such a situation, defeated by the weakest of creatures known as a slime.

Spirit Lord: I suppose it makes sense...

He huffs a little before lying on his back, spreading his arms as he reminisces his defeat against the slime.

Shizue looks at him a bit confused, wondering what he could mean. The Spirit Lord looks at her monotonely before explaining.

Spirit Lord: Slimes are generally said to be weak merely because of the fact they have no sentience or intelligence. But, you do realize their predatory abilities still exist. To put it simply, they could be one hell of a war asset if they simply had intelligence and sentience.

Shizue: I see...

They continue looking through Rimuru's eyes, watching him create new and better yet similar clothes for the vampiress to wear. The vampiress, Ofcourse, accepts it graciously.

Treyni the Dryad had long returned to her duties, going to her sisters to tell the news of what happened.

Haruto appeared to have left the cave inorder to cool his mind, which leaves only Rimuru taking (forced) care of the vampiress now knows as Shadow.

Shizue: I really didn't expect him to take care of her, but I guess he didn't want to waste his magicules.

The Spirit Lord hums in response, agreeing to what she has said.

When a monster names another monster, they sacrifice an amount of magicules they will never replenish or recover throughout all their lifetime. It is a very risky procedure for something so simple, which is why it must be dealt with seriously and accordingly.

Silence envelops, as they watch Rimuru take a nap for absolutely no reason as he begins closing his eyes. The only source of light in the infinite dark abyss is gone, and darkness envelops Shizue and the Spirit Lord.

Silence...

Shizue: I have a question for you...

She turns her head and looks directly at the Spirit Lord, who meets her gaze aswell and wonders what she wishes to know.

Shizue: Why?

The Spirit Lord immediately knew what she was asking.

Why did he cause years of suffering against her, running rampant?

Why did he destroy everything she loved for no reason?

Why did he go on massacres of entire countries for no reason?

Spirit Lord: I... Wished to return to Leon-Sama.

Leon Cromwell, the one who summoned her into this god forsaken world.

A True Hero who's name is spread throughout the world, a neutral being who resides in the South-West of the world.

Shizue: Didn't you know that he fused me with you, just so that he could save me?