⟡ 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 ⟡

"It's so beautiful here"

Jeongin POV

Jeongin took a breath of the fresh air while light music played through his headphones. It was quite loud outside which slightly irritated him, but you have to take what you can get when your at school he reminded himself, the loudest place possible.

He wrapped his arms around his knees and pulled them close to his chest as he looked down to the groups and cliches of students eating lunch and laughing with each other from his spot on the hill.

It gets lonely occasionally, but being alone is okay too. 'Just me and my music,' he thought. Ailee's music played through his ears as be closed his eyes and enjoyed the soundtracks she made for dramas.

He was in his own place, his own palace, alone. He slightly smiled into his knees.

"HEY, WATCH OUT!"

Something hard hit the back of Jeongins head, knocking his headphones down and hit the grass next to him.

He recoiled and held the back of his head, grimacing at the pain. He snapped his head back to see a dirty blonde haired boy holding a volleyball that had presumably hit him.

Before he could say anything, the boy started apologizing.

"Sorry!" he quickly said, lowering himself to Jeongins sitting position, "I didn't mean to hit you, are you okay?"

"Uhm, I guess so," He mumbled, and grabbed his headphones to make sure they're okay. They didn't seem broken, considering they hit the grass and not concrete.

"Why are you sitting alone?" He asked, which made Jeongin slightly cringe.

'Already with the personal questions,' He thought, 'I hate those types of people.'

"Uh, my friend is absent today," He plays off, and puts his headphones back on to subtly hint to the boy to leave him alone.

"Oh, that sucks. Want to join me and my friends?" He tried.

Jeongin looked over, the boy being all smiles. He had chubby cheeks which was really cute, and round glasses. He seemed nice enough.

"Uhm, I'm not sure..." Jeongin said back, worried that his friends will judge him. He was an awkward person in general, and never knew quite what to say in a conversation. Especially not with new people.

"It would be better than sitting alone!" He tried to convince him.

'Why is he still trying?'

"Uhhh-"

"Pleaseee!" He asked, practically begging him.

'Why would he ask someone like me to hang out?'

Of course it would be nice to be with some people, but it would be an immense amount to stress to him

"I- alright," He sighs giving in, knowing he won't stop bugging him until he said yes.

"Yay!!" He smiled, pulling Jeongin up by the arm as he slung his backpack over his shoulder to follow him.

"I'm Han Jisung! I'm in 12th grade, You?"

"Yang Jeongin," He mumbles, "I'm in 12th too."

'Fuck,' he thought.

He was already getting shy when he haven't even met Hans friends yet.

"Cool! Maybe your in some of my classes!"