⟡ 𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝 ⟡

THERES NO WAY IM AT 100 READS- TYSM YALL ILYYYYYY 🫶🫶
Also imma change the books name cause yk- it'll make more sense- and their ages to make it easy for me 😘

Jeongin pov
Third person

Jeongin and Minho slipped back to the group onto the couch, not being fully noticed as the other friends were absorbed in the movie.

Jeongin watched as Han looked up as Minho, and climbed up to the couch to cuddle with him. He smiled when he saw Han pull Minhos hands over himself, the two boys smiling. Han of happiness, Minho of both happiness and relief.

As the movie continued, the suspense was building up as the main character moved through the woods. Jeongin curled up slightly, afraid. Suddenly the monster jumped in front of the main character, causing three boys of the group to scream and Felix turn the TV off.

They sat in a bit of silence, before Seungmin and Minho let out a laugh at the same time.

"You guys ACTUALLY got scared?" Minho laughed, Han swatting at his head.

"There's no way," Seungmin added, and got up to turn the light on.

Jeongin was still frightened, even though he has watched a lot of movies before they were still scary to him. He heard the light switch being clicked up and down, but the room staying dark.

"Fuck, is the power not working again?" Feliz sighed, and came over to inspect it.

"Can you fix it?" Seungmin asked.

"My dad can, but he's not home. Neither is my mom."

Han groaned, tugging on Minho harder, "It's dark and scary! And it's raining, for fucks sake."

It indeed was pouring, not helping Jeongin at all to calm down. Light rain was nice, but heavy rain...

A loud boom of thunder rang through the room, a bright flash of light continuing after it. Jeongin jumped, and pulled him knees closer to his chest again.

He felt a light in front of him, looking up to see Felix with his phone.

"It happens sometimes, just have to deal with it. My area always blacks out during a thunderstorm," He explained.

Seungmin quickly pulled the mattress out from he couch, working quickly so the phone battery doesn't die.

"Han and Minho can sleep on my bed," Felix said, "I call the couch."

"Slow down, I already called the couch," Seungmin crossed him arms in front of Felix, looming over him.

"My house, my rules," Felix said, staring right back up at him.

"Oohh, he pulled that card," Han laughed kicking his feet, Seungmin glaring at him.

Felix ran upstairs to get spare blankets and pillows, Han and Minho going up behind him. Han looked behind his shoulder and gave him a smirk, before leaving. Jeongin felt his cheeks heat up, glad that it was dark.

"Just stay on the other side of the mattress," Seungmin mumbled.

"Yeah," Jeongin whispered, nervous. Cuddling, heck, even talking to his crush was such a privilege to him, but sleeping in the same bed? He felt like he was about to pass out.

He heard Felix's footsteps rushing downstairs, holding two blankets and three pillows at once. He threw a blanket and two pillows at Seungmin, making him stagger back.

"Hurry up," Felix said, "I'm tired and don't wanna hear talking."

Felix started setting up his own sleeping arrangement on the couch, yawning while doing so.

Seungmin threw a pillow to Jeongin, and put his own as close to the edge of the mattress as possible. Jeongin put his close to the edge as well, not wanting to make Seungmin uncomfortable in any way. They would be sharing a blanket, but it was a large one so it wouldn't interfere with the distance between them.

Soon enough when everything was laid out, the two boys laid down to attempt to sleep. It was still pouring out, making it difficult for Jeongin to sleep. There was occasional thunder as well, making him shake. The movie was still in his mind, he knew it was fake and wouldn't do anything but he couldn't help being afraid.

When thunder struck again, Jeongin bit his lip, genuinely afraid. He didn't like thunder, the sudden loud noises made him uncomfortable. He bit down on his lip harder as he curled up, trying to hold his tears.

"Are you scared?" He heard a voice from behind him, recognizing it as Seungmins. He heard him sit up on his arm, trying to look at Jeongin. He turned his head away, and slightly nodded.

He didn't want to appear as weak to Seungmin, but he couldn't help it at that moment. They could only hear rain on the roof for a bit, the steady beat of the drops.

Jeongin heard Seungmin scoot closer to him, making him nervous. He crossed his arms over his chest tightly, and brought his knees closer to him. He was shaking, not knowing what Seungmin would do. He was sure it wouldn't be anything bad, but he needed time to open up to people.

Seungmin let out a heavy breath from his nose, and Jeongin felt himself being pulled with a pair of strong arms around his waist. His breath hitched, heart starting up again. He was wide awake now, if he wasn't before.

'What the fuck is happening? Yeah no, there's no way anything that's happened is real.'

The last few days with Seungmin have felt surreal to Jeongin, making him question reality. Did someone as handsome and perfect as Seungmin really pay attention to Jeongin?

Even with the sudden heartbeating and panic, his body relaxed. Since he was young, his mom or dad would always hold him when he slept, otherwise he would come to their room in the middle of the night,afraid of what wasn't there.

He grew out of it eventually, but the action that felt so nostalgic to him gave him comfort. He closed his eyes, somehow falling asleep much more quickly than he imagined.

Seungmin POV

'He's already asleep?'

Seungmin watched the younger's tense muscles loosen, and arm that was holding his own go slightly limp.

He spooned him from the back, and watched Jeongin.

'He fell asleep in my hoodie?'

He smiled slightly, making him happy. Happy? Why? Seungmin thought, when was the last time he felt this? He's had one night stands before, and had a few girlfriends, none serious. He never felt much for any of them. But now...

Jeongin slept peacefully in his arms, hugging one of them as he slept. The rain on the roof lightened, giving a peaceful vibe as Seungmin continued to stare at the boy in awe.

'He's so pretty...'

Seungmin buried his face into Jeongins shoulder, closing his eyes.

'Wake up, Seungmin.'

'Can't disobey mom.'

The drama starting?? Won't be fluff for long :)

Anyways, again, thank you all sm for 100 reads! It's a real milestone I never thought I'd reach. With summer coming up I'll try to update more, and I hope you all will stick around <3

Love you all 🫶