⟡ ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 ⟡

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH ALL!! SPECIAL SIDE STORY FOR IT ✨✨
This chapter does NOT have anything to do with the current plot of the book, just a small side story for MinSung :)

Han POV

"JUST DO IT!!!"

"NO IT'S SCARY!"

Felix huffed at Han's behavior, shaking his head. Han had his phone in his hand, lying flat out on his bed. He held the phone up to the ceiling, reading his last messages with his crush.

"It's so obvious he likes you back!" Felix said, slapping his hand onto the bed in annoyance at Han's denial. "I wouldn't be surprised is he knew you liked him already."

Han groaned, throwing his phone down next to him and buried his face in a pillow. He had fallen in love with the boy in their friend group, the cold one who didn't show much emotion. Felix picked up Hans unlocked phone, examining his friend and Minhos messages.

Minho 🫶
Did you eat today?

Not yet
Minho 🫶
Eat

Laterrrr

Minho 🫶
Eat now or I'm blocking you
It's literally noon and you haven't had anything

I'M SORRYYYY
I'LL MAKE MYSELF FOOD NOW 😭🙏

Minho 🫶
You better
I'm going to Seungmins now so I'll text you later

Mkay byeeee
🫶

Minho 🫶
🤍
Read 12:24 pm

"A white heart doesn't mean SHIT," Han muffled from under the pillow.

"Well a hand heart doesn't either," Felix rolled his eyes, "Just ask him to meet you later! He's at Seungmins anyway."

"THAT'S SCARRYYYYYYY," Han cried out, Felix grunting.

"Text him to meet you in thirty minutes, or I'll tell Seungmin you like him."

Han bolted out of bed, Felix smirking at him. Seungmin would never let him hear the end of it, and VERY passive aggressively make him confess.

Han picked up his phone and started typing, biting the inside of his cheek.

"This good enough?" He asked, holding up his phone to show Felix. He nodded enthusiastically, and giggled. Han sighed, and closed his eyes as he sent the message.

"I think your phone just pinged," Seungmin mentioned, looking up from his worksheet.

"Stop lying to get out of tutoring," Minho said flatly, as he walked back into the room with more books.

"I'm not!" Seungmin said defensively, and picked up Minhos phone. He lips formed into a smirk, as Minho looked over his shoulder. His eyes widened, and snatched the phone away from Seungmins hands. Seungmin turned, and gave him a look, eyebrows raised.