⟡ ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥 ⟡

No one pov
Third person

Seungmin sighed, walking on the the stone path that led to his house. Once he dropped Jeongin off, he had pulled him into a tight hug and said he would message him later. The only thing he was excited for that evening.

He pulled out his key and quietly opened the front door, attempting to sneak upstairs into his room before his parents found out he was home.

Before he got past the living room, he heard a slam which made him jump. He looked back, seeing his mom. She had slammed down the telephone, eyes in fury.

"Kim. Seungmin."

He took a breath, turning to face her.

"Would you like to explain to me why I just got a call from the school saying you are SUSPENDED for two days?"

He stayed silent, eyes looking at the floor. His mom pulled out her phone, tapping a few times. She showed him a video that was sent to her, of the fight that happened at school. It showed him on the ground, being pulled off by his friends, him screaming at the boy on the ground.

"You hurt this INNOCENT BOY?"

"He wasn't innocent!" Seungmin spat, "He was CHOKING-"

"Does it look like I CARE?!" His mom yelled, slamming her phone down.

Seungmin immediately stopped talking, just balling his fists.

"Seungmin?"

He looked behind him, seeing Eunha coming down the stairs. She gasped, running to him.

"What happened?" She asked worriedly, brushing off the dirt from his face. She held his hands, trying to look into his eyes which were still glued to the ground.

"Kim Eunha. You, upstairs."

"He's in this state and you think I'll leave him alone-"

"Right. Now."

Eunha scowled, but stalked off to her room, but not before she have a squeeze to Seungmins hands, wishing him luck.

Once she went upstairs, his mom turned back to him. She said nothing, but stepped closer to him. He flinched, fear building up at every step.

"Mom, I'm-"

She raised her hand, slapping him, hard. Seungmin staggered a step back, trying to look unfazed while keeping eye contact with his mom.

"Brat. Getting SUSPENDED???! You're just like your sister!"

"Well, at least Eunha acts like a MOM!" He yelled back, taking a step forward.

His mom slapped him again, harder this time. It stung, making him shake.

"Your calling me a bad mom?? After all I've done for you?? You ungrateful BITCH!"

She kept throwing words at him, making him break. He looked down, breaking eye contact. He shook, and sniffled.

"Oh, your CRYING now? What are you even crying for, want me to give you a reason to cry?"

A tear fell down his face, quickly wiping it with his palm.

"Did your dad never teach you about being a man? What are you crying about like a bitch?"

He whimpered, turning and running upstairs to his room. He could only hear his mom's muffled screams at him, quickly running into his room and locking the door.

He didn't bother turning on the light, only dropping his backpack and going to his corner.

He let his tears stream down his face, trying to stay quiet incase his dad came home early. He covered his mouth, ignoring when he heard knocks at his door.