⟡ ℍ𝕠𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕝 ⟡

No one pov
Third person

"Mom? What-"

"Oh, your sister can explain."

Eunha looked teary eyed at Seungmin, gasping for air.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. It's my fault."

"Noona-?"

"I looked through your sisters phone," She interrupted, "And found THIS."

She held out Eunhas phone, showing him a photo. His heart dropped, Jeongin looking shocked as well. Seungmin felt his throat closing in anxiety, slowly looking back at his mom. She was fuming, eyes piercing him.

"M-mom, I can explain-"

"No need to. This photo shows EVERYTHING. What is WRONG with you?? Didn't we raise you better than this??? Your more of a disappointment than I thought!!"

He saw his Dad come up behind his mom, making his face fill with fear.

"I can't believe you," His dad said gravely, staring down at him as if he was a stranger.

Jeongin took his hand, squeezing it tightly.

"I'm sorry-"

"No. You've gone TOO fucking far. Such a fucking disappointment. Just like your sister."

"D-don't talk to him like that-!" Jeongin said, his voice quivering.

His dad's eyes shot to the shorter boy, making him shrink.

"THIS is him? Jeongin? Really? You chose this little puny boy, out of all the beautiful girls you could have seen-"

"STOP IT!!" Seungmin screamed. It caught both his parents and his sister off guard, making Jeongin flinch as well, "YOU CAN'T SAY THOSE THINGS ABOUT HIM!!"

He squeezed the youngers hand tightly, his anger building up inside of him at the sound of someone insulting his lover. Eunha smirked, knowing how much her younger brother cared for him.

His dad raised his hand, slapping him. He bites his lip, but still staring up at him. Jeongin covers his mouth, trying not to cry, or scream. His dads eyes dart to the younger boy making him flinch.

"You influenced my son to be like this."

Jeongin let out shaky breaths, Seungmin stepping slightly in front of him. So suddenly, he raised his fist, making Jeongin close his eyes and shield himself with his arms.

He didn't feel any pain on him. Instead, he felt someone holding onto him. He opened his eyes slightly, seeing Seungmin holding onto him tightly. Behind his shoulder, he grit his teeth, pain shooting down his arm from his shoulder.

Jeongin gasped lightly, Seungmin lightly shaken. He had taken the hit for him, shoulder burning.

"Well," His dad said, watching his son shake, holding Jeongin tightly, "You've got some gut in you to jump in front of him like that."

He grabbed him by his collar, dragging him back. He yelped, his dad holding him up by his collar. He choked lightly, trying to get away from his grasp.

"Listen here, brat," His dad hissed, "You will break up with that boy. You will focus on your studies. You'll get married to Rina, and never think about dating a man again. Do that, and it'll make things easier."

Seungmin stared his dad dead in the eyes, "Never."

He scoffed, "I gave you your chance, brat."

He started walking, pushing past Jeongin. He held him on edge the stairs, Eunha screaming. Seungmin gasped, when he felt his dad's grip fall loose.