⟡ 𝔻𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣 (pt 2) ⟡

Jeongin pov
Third person

Jeongin glanced at the contact name, eyes widening. Han was next to Felix in a split second, his eyes also widening as Felix hid his face with his phone.

There was no way Felix was messaging HIM...

"HYUNJIN??" Han exclaimed slightly loudly, Felix hitting him on the head as he rocked backward.

"Wait, THE Hwang Hyunjin?" Minho asked, quickly going over to take Felixs phone from his grasp. Sure enough, it was.

The boy was very popular in their grade- he was handsome, smart, kind, and talented- everything someone would want in a boy. Even Jeongin knew him, and he didn't really pay attention to other people in the grade.

"FINALLY," Han rolled his eyes, the other boys in the room looking at Han in confusion.

"SHUT UP!" Felix screeched, hiding his face in the purple sweater that he bought at the mall.

"IT'S ABOUT TIME," Han laughed, "This boy's been in love with Hyunjin since what- 7th grade?"

"You didn't tell us??" Seungmin asked, faking being pissed off at the boy.

"Why didn't you tell meeee!" Jeongin complained.

"I didn't know howwww," Felix groaned.

Minho scrolled through their messages, reading all of then.

"Oh he likes you," Minho said, making Felix blush harshly.

"No he DOESN'T!" Felix screeched again, taking one of Seungmins pillows on the ground and hiding himself in in.

"'Did you eat today?'
'Not yet'
'Make sure to okay?'
'Mkay, I will! You eat too'
'I will once you do'
'I'm making it right now so go eat >:('
'Fineee, i text you after'
'byeeee!'
'bye :)'
Yup, totally 100% platonic!" Minho read out loud sarcastically, Han smirking.

"He's just checking in..."

"Yeah, cause the popular boy checks in with every boy in the grade."

"I don't think he knows my name," Han commented.

"I don't think he knows I exist," Jeongin added.

The group stared at Felix, the boy still denying everything.

"Enough of me!" Felix exclaimed, "Seungmin who do you like?"

Suddenly everyone's attention turned to Seungmin, except Jeongin. He picked at his nail, heart beating. He knew he had a chance since he found out Seungmin wasn't straight, but he didn't want to know who the boy liked if it wasn't him.

"I-" He stuttered.

"SO YOU DO LIKE SOMEONE," Han and Felix yelled at the same time, Seungmin shushing them.

"If Eunha hears, I'm done for. If MOM hears, it's the END for me."

Felix and Han nodded, half listening.