⟡ 𝓗𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕥 ⟡

Jeongin pov
Third person

'Tell me again why I decided to come,' Jeongin thought to himself as he walked next to Minho, watching Han and Felix run ahead together in the huge mall, arms linked, laughing.

Minho had his hands in his pockets, walking with his emotionless face while also watching Han and Felix to make sure they don't do anything stupid.

Jeongin looked over at Seungmin, who was typing away on his phone next to Minho. He but the inside of his cheek, wondering why Seungmin didn't seem to like him that much.

"JEONGINN!" Han yelled and waved over to Jeongin, attracting the attention of many people in the mall. He slightly blushed and put his head down, embarrassed at himself and his friends.

When he made it over to Felix and Han, they pulled him into the clothes section to browse. Jeongins eyes sparkled slightly, examining the different clothes. He had always been interested in fashion, and loved shopping in general.

Jeongin then saw a lavender sweatshirt with a logo on the front. His eyes sparkled, and went over to the next rack over and picked out a pair of jeans. It wasn't really his style, but...

Felix felt a tap on his shoulder, and turned around to see Jeongin shyly holding out the outfit.

"Oh, that's cute! Are you gonna try it on?" He asked.

Jeongin shook his head, but pushed it towards Felix instead.

"You want me to try it on?"

Jeongin nodded, and Felix took it from his hands.

"Wait, that would actually look so cute on you," Han mentioned, craning his neck over the rack to see the outfit Felix was holding.

"Alright, come on!" Felix giggled, and grabbed Jeongins hand and rushed over to the changing rooms.

He quickly went inside, and left Jeongin standing out there awkwardly, waiting for Felix.

He scrolled through instagram on his phone, until he felt someone looking at him. He looked up and saw a boy, looking his age, maybe a year or two older. He had jet black hair, and a slim smile.

"Hey, what are you doing here alone?" He asked.

Jeongin shuddered, and didn't respond out of both fear and awkwardness.

"Aww, why aren't you saying anything?" He took Jeongins chin with his thumb and pointer finger and forced him to look up into his eyes.

Jeongin let out a noise of discomfort, and tried to get away from him, failing due his body freezing up.

"Still won't say anything?" He whispered into his ear, getting way too close to Jeongin than he wanted him to. His body was still frozen, not willing to move.

"Why don't you come home with me?" He whispered, "We can have some fun."

Jeongin was on the verge of crying by now, afraid of what was going to happen to him. He screwed his eyes shut, expecting for the worst.

'Fucking move, body.. move, MOVE.'

He suddenly got jerked back from behind, feeling an arm wrap around his shoulder. It was a sudden move, but somehow it felt okay. It was warm. He didn't know who it was, but he felt safe. He let out a held breath, slightly letting his guard down.

"Actually, he's taken."

Jeongin heard a familiar voice, one that was so cold just a little bit ago...

"Well, he was clearly standing here alone," The boy growled, crossing his arms, "It really isn't your business."

"Well, he was clearly uncomfortable, and as his boyfriend it is my business."