⟡ 𝕀𝕥'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪 ⟡

Third person
No one pov

Jeongin had been impatient the next day at school. He was fidgeting a lot more than normal, concerning his friends. Jeongin told them about what had happened, down to every detail. They were concerned, all agreeing to go to the hospital after school with him.

He stared at the clock, looking back in forth between it and Hyunjin. He held his breath, waiting until the bell rang. When it finally did, Jeongin jumped up, shoving his things into his bag.

He impatiently stood by the door, waiting until Hyunjin was finished packing. They rushed out the door, Felix, Han, and Minho already outside.

"We can take my car," Minho said, pulling out his keys.

They were slightly cramped in the backseat, but adjusted.

"Minho, hurry," Jeongin pleaded.

Minho nodded, driving as quickly as he could without getting pulled over.

Jeongin bit his lip, the car feeling slow. He was impatient to see his boyfriend, pulling out his phone to text him.

Seungmin 💕

I'm almost there

Seungmin 💕
you better be
i miss you

I miss you too 💗
Are you doing okay?

Seungmin 💕
the nurses will probably explain when you get here but im fine

Ok good 💕
I'm almost there I'll find you
Bye byeee 💕💕

Seungmin 💕
that's it again?
🫥

I'll tell you when I get thereeee

Seungmin 💕
you better
you owe me kisses x2 now

okayyyyy
read

Minho pulled into the parking lot, Jeongin jumping out of the car when he parked. He quickly ran to the entrance, impatiently waiting for his friends.

They were seating in the waiting area, Jeongin tense. He checked his watch, leg shaking. Felix noticed, putting a hand on his thigh to calm him down. He smiled, Jeongin stopping his leg.

"Visitors for 'Kim Seungmin'?"

Jeongin jumped up on hearing the nurse, her smiling. The rest of the group stood up as well, the nurse leading them through a maze of hallways.

"Make sure to be careful, there's a lot of equipment. We're allowing 10 minutes maximum for now."

The group nodded, Jeongin impatient. The nurse opened the door to Seungmins room, allowing to to step inside.

Seungmin was on a hospital bed, some equipment surrounding the it. He looked over when the door opened, smiling widely when he saw Jeongin and his friends.

"SEUNGMIN!" Jeongin practically sprinted over to the bedside, hugging him tightly, "Your okay!!!"

Seungmin nodded, hugging him back tightly, "Well if you call this alright."

"Where did you hurt yourself?" Jeongin asked, his worry reappearing.

Seungmin pointing to his shoulder, "Just hit my shoulder. Luckily the doctor said I don't have any head trauma. I just can't use my shoulder too much for a week. And, I can get out of here tomorrow."

"Seungmin!!" Felix and Han said in unison, coming over to him.

"Hey Seungmin," Minho said, smiling.

"Hey," Seungmin said back, seeing Han and Minho's interlocked hands, "I knew you would get back together."

"Shut-"

"Yeah, we did," Minho interrupted Han, the younger blushing lightly.

The four talked for a bit longer, the group catching Seungmin up on their lives and school. About 5 minutes went by, when Seungmin spoke up.

"Can I have a bit alone with Jeongin?"

The group nodded, understanding he wanted to talk to his lover alone. Felix gave Jeongin a pat on the shoulder, the boys saying goodbye to Seungmin. They left the room, closing the sliding door. The two were alone, the silence so loud. Seungmin lightly sat up, quickly pulling Jeongin in for a kiss.

"I missed you so much baby," Seungmin said.

Jeongin nodded, holding Seungmins hand, which rested on the youngers face, "I missed you too."

Jeongin sighed, relieved that he wasn't bad hurt. His smiled withered, Seungmin noticing.

"What's wrong Innie?" He asked, stroking his cheek.

"It's just... I don't want to bring this up right now but.. what about your parents..? Are you moving back in with them..?"

Seungmin looked down, "I've thought about it. I don't if they'll take me back in. You know... you saw."

Jeongin nodded, "What will you do then..?"

"I have enough money," Seungmin said, "I'll be able to get a hotel for a week or so- Eunha also said she'd chip in."

"Seungmin that's not ENOUGH," Jeongin said, trying not to tear up at Seungmins situation, "High school is still for another 3 weeks. Where are you gonna go after a week? To the streets?"

"I don't know," Seungmin said, "I guess I could stay at Yeonjuns for a day or two. Whatever happens, it'll be okay Innie. Don't worry."

Seungmin gave a smile, trying to reassure Jeongin. It failed however, Jeongin still sad.

"I'm gonna think of something," Jeongin said, "I don't want you living like that."

"Baby. It'll be okay. I promise, everything'll be okay."

They heard a knock at the door, a nurse opening it.

"10 minutes is up, Mr. Yang," She said softly.

Jeongin looked back at Seungmin one more back, hugging him. Seungmin smiled, giving him a quick peck on his lips.

"I love you," Jeongin said quietly.

"I love you times 2."

Jeongin smiled, standing up. He sighed, leaving Seungmin alone in the empty room.

He stood outside the door, walking to the waiting room to meet his friends.

What was gonna happen to Seungmin?

I AM SO SORRY.
I'VE BEEN GONE FOR LIKE A GOOD 2 WEEKS-
I know this is a super short chapter but IT'S BUILDING UP I PROMISE.

Thought's and predictions??

Make sure to eat, drink, and get some rest! 🫶