⟡ ℍ𝕦𝕣𝕥 ⟡

No one pov
Third person

It had been about a week since Seungmin and Jeongin got together, and it was the best time that he had with him. They went on dates every weekend, and saw eachother in school when they could.

Jeongin also started to tutor Seungmin, since Minho complained about how annoying he was when he tried to get him to study. Jeongin thought it was fine though- he never acted that way when they were studying together.

However they didn't have many classes together- so it was difficult to see eachother a lot. Jeongin didn't mind it though- it just made him more excited for lunch and after school to see him.

He walked through the halls, in a good mood from lunch. He opened the door for his english class, when he suddenly felt something in front of his foot.

He yelped, tripping and dropping his things. His books scattered around him, luckily getting some leverage on his hands so he didn't hurt himself.

He gasped, heart pounding at the shock. Just when he calmed down and got up on his knees to see what he tripped on, he felt a kick on his stomach. He doubled over, clutching it and hearing laughs above him.

"Hey, freak."

He looked up, and saw the girl that he despised standing over him. He swallowed, shuttering in his breath. Her eyes looked so cold, so hating. She smirked, laughing at his pain.

He tried to stand up, receiving another kick to his side from the cat eyed girl.

"Stay down," She ordered, him only looking up in dismay at the three girls who loomed over him.

Rina grabbed her waterbottle, opening it and extending her arm. She spilled some on him, wetting his hair and uniform.

"Oops," She said, tilting her head to the side and slightly smiling.

Jeongin stayed there on his knees, looking down and unable to speak.

"Say something, freak."

Rina squatted down to his level, tilting his head up with one of her fingers. He was shaking, Rina finding it amusing.

"This weak? You can't take THIS much? How did Seungmin choose you..."

'Don't listen, don't listen, trust Seungmin, don't listen-!'

"Come on, say something freak," She spat, pushing him to the side, making him topple over.

"He's not gonna talk? Little bitch..." He heard Yeji whisper, careful not to attract the attention of students, who were chatting with eachother loudly and not noticing the scene.

Jeongin suddenly turned his head to the side, staring at the door. Rina cursed under her breath, snapping her head to the door to check if the teacher had arrived to the classroom.

Jeongin took the chance, getting out of Rinas grasp and pushing past Ryujin who was by the door, running down the halls.

"Why did you let him go?!" Rina yelled at Ryujin, her putting her hands up.

"How was I supposed to know he would run? You fell for his trick, the teacher wasn't even there!" She fought back.

"Yah yah, both of you shut up. He really tried that trick to RUN? He's weaker than I thought..." Yeji said.

"Your next Yeji," Rina giggled.

She nodded, snickering at her plan.

Jeongin swerved through the halls, down stairs. Luckily there was no one roaming around, since class had started. By now tears were falling out of eyes, only wanting one person.