⟡ 𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖? ⟡

Jeongin pov
Third person

"I'm home, mom!"

"Uri Jeongin!! Come give your mom a hug!"

Jeongin laughed and went to the kitchen to give him mom a big hug.

"How was it with your friends?" She asks when Jeongin pulled away.

"Good, Felix is really nice to me."

"Felix?" She questions, "Isn't he the one with the blonde hair?"

"Yeah," Jeongin says, and went to take a look at his moms cooking. Jjajangmyeon, his favorite.

"That's good, I'm glad you're finally making friends."

"Jeongin made FRIENDS?"

"Hyung made FRIENDS?"

Jeongin heard loud footsteps down the stairs, with two bewildered boys looking at him in surprise.

"Mom, we have to celebrate!" The taller one laughed, sitting down at the kitchen island.

"Oh, shut up," Jeongin rolled his eyes, and pulled out plates to help his mom with setting up the table, "Hyung, can't you help set the table?"

"Ahh, make Yoon do it," He sighed, and pulled out his phone.

"Jeongin hyung I did it yesterday!" Yoon complained, and Jeongin glared at his other brother from trying to make the younger do it.

"Minjoon, help your brother. What are you going to do when you move into your dorm and not know how to do things yourself?" His mom joked, stirring the pot with her spoon.

Minjoon groaned, but got up and took out silverware from the drawer.

"Jeongin, what are your friends names?" Minjoon asked, and Jeongin looked at him strangely.

"Why do you want to know?"

"I might have a friend who's siblings with them or whatever."

"Minjoon's gonna beat them up if they hurt youu!" Yoon sang from the couch, laughing.

Minjoon held up a fork at him, making Yoon shriek and shut up as their mom laughed it off.

"Uhmmmm, Felix, Han, Minho, anddd, Seungmin." He said the last boys name quieter and quicker, unsure if they were friends at all. He didn't want to call Seungmin his friend if they weren't.

"Seungmin?" Minjoon questioned, "Like, Kim Seungmin?"

"Uh, yeah," Jeongin mumbled, slightly pissed off his brother decided to bring him up out of everyone.

"Does he have a sister?"

"How would I know?" Jeongin rolled his eyes, leaning on the kitchen counter.

"Uh, cause you said he was your friend?" Minjoon rolled his eyes back, matching his energy, "Ask if he does, I have a friend who has a brother named Seungmin."

Jeongins heart beat at Seungmins name being said, 'Out of nervousness!' , he reminded himself.

"Ooooh, is she your girlfrienddd?" Yoon teased, sitting down at the dining table, only to get another fork pointed at him.

"We're just friends," Minjoon said as Jeongin set his plate in front of him.

"That's what they all say, son," Jeongins mom laughed, as the two brothers laughed at their moms remark and the eldest sons reaction.

Jeongin was studying in his room with his science book. He wasn't ever very good at school, but science was the one thing he was good at. He was a bit nervous, considering the finals we're coming up in a month a few weeks before school ended.