⟡ ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 ⟡

No one pov
Third person

"Seungmin can't you stay for just a little bit longerrr?"

"Min hyung, pleaseee?"

Seungmin giggled at the two younger boys clinging onto both his arms, the oldest sibling staring at them in disgust.

"He has to go home, you guys know that?"

"Literally back off Yoon," Jeongin huffed, the younger sticking his tongue out at him.

"I'll be his brother-in-law," Yoon said right back, quieting Jeongin down in embarrassment.

"Well that means he's Seungmins husband so he's higher than you."

"MINJOON!" Jeongin yelled, getting off Seungmins arm and tackling his brother on the couch.

"Sorry about them... thank you for staying, Seungmin."

"It's fine Ms. Yang. Thank you for letting me stay over."

"Anytime!" Jeongins mom smiled, turning to her middle son.

"Jeongin, get off your brother and say bye!"

Jeongin grumbled and made his way over to Seungmin, flopping onto him. Seungmin smiled and wrapped his arm around him, Yoon still hugging the other one.

'Like two little kids...'

Jeongin kicked Yoon shin, making him yelp and pull off. He flipped over, leaning on Seungmins chest and pulling both of his arms around him. He stuck his tongue out at Yoon, their mom holding her head in exasperation.

Yoon grunted and went to the couch, jumping of Minjoon who was on his phone.

"Minjoon, you hug me!"

"Ew no, GET AWAY!!" He flailed to get away from Yoon, him chasing his hyung.

"Thank you again Seungmin... sorry for them, again..." Jeongins mom said tiredly.

"No no, it's fine!"

Jeongin nuzzled closer to him, looking up to meet his eyes.

"Are you sure you can't stay for just a bittt-"

"Jeongin."

He sighed at his moms response, letting go as he put on his shoes. Seungmin grabbed his backpank, waving and Jeongins mom.

He was about to leave and turned back, seeing Jeongins pouty and sad face that he was leaving. He sighed, smiling slightly. He held out his arms, Jeongins face lighting up.

He ran to him, engulfing him in a hug before he left. He sqeezed him tightly, Seungmin doing the same. He kissed his forehead, making Jeongin smile and let go.

"Bye Seungminn!"

"Bye, Innie!"

He left the house, closing the door behind him. He smiled happily, seeing how cute Jeongin was he put his airpods in, playing some music while he walked home.

He suddenly got a ping on his phone. He checked it, it being from his sister. He opened it, biting his lip as he read it.

'Mom's in a bad mood.'

⚠️ TW ⚠️
VERBAL ABUSE
SH

When Seungmin got home, he swallowed as he pulled out his house key. Not hard. He just had to get to his room. Or Eunhas, since it was closer. He quietly opened the door, closeing it quietly and trying to get upstairs.