⟡ 𝔻𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣 (pt 1) ⟡

Jeongin pov
third person

"Jeongin, hold it correctly!"

"Sorry mom!" Jeongin said, trying to hold the platter of food steady. Minjoon was trying to carry multiple refreshments at once, almost spilling one of the cans. Clumsiness ran in the family, excluding Yoon.

The family walked down the garden path, that Jeongin had seen just a week ago.

"They have a nice house," Their dad commented, Jeongins mom humming in agreement. When they got the doorstep she rang the doorbell, waiting a few seconds before the door opened, revealing Seungmins mom, and a happy dog.

The puppy ran outside to Jeongin spinning in circled around him as he barked.

"Sumiiii!!" Jeongin laughed, wanting to pet the dog but unable to due to the load he has in his arms.

(Referance for Sumi)

She barked happily, running inside and disappearing in the halls.

"Come on in!" Seungmins mom said, opening the door widely for the family.

"Thank you! You're Seungmins mother, correct?"

The two moms made a conversation, Jeongin taking off his shoes while trying not to drop the food.

"Jeongin!"

The boy heard a familiar voice, making his face light up. He looked foreward to see Seungmin, taking the platter from him.

"I'll take it," He said.

"You don't have too..."

"You're gonna drop it," He said, smiling knowingly.

Jeongin huffed, as Seungmin looked at Jeongins outfit.

"You're-"

"Yeah yeah, I'm wearing your hoodie," he huffed, slightly embarrassed. It was comfy, he couldn't help it.

Seungmin leaned closer, to whisper it his ear. But something Jeongin didn't expect.

"Take it off."

He said it so firmly, that Jeongin shivered. What did he mean take it off?

"I mean, take it off. Just do as I say."

Jeongin looked at the group parents, but quickly pulled it off and handed it to Seungmin.

"Thank you. I'll explain later, okay?"

He tossed it to the side, smiling as he led Jeongin to the yard as if nothing happened. Jeongin forced a smile and followed him, wavering a little bit.

He saw Han, Felix, and Minho already in the yard, all the families talking with one another.

"INNIEEE!!" Felix exclaimed, running up to Jeongin and squeezing him tightly.