⟡ 𝕆𝕦𝕥 ⟡

Third person
Minho pov

Minho pulled his keys out of my pocket- them being wet as well. His clothes with sticking to him from the rain- his hair dripping.

He fumbled with the lock on opening the door- only to find out it was already unlocked. He opened it confused, pulling off his shoes.

He heard noises from him and Hans shared room, it sounding like talking. Minho walked quietly over to the room, listening.

"Just a few days, I guess."

'Few days? For what?'

"I'll see you soon then. Will Hyunjin be over?"

Minho froze, resisting the urge to barge into the room and question Han.

"Fine. Give me 10 minutes."

He heard the line click off, Han walking out the door. He had a suitcase with him, making Minho freeze.

"Hannie..?"

Han turned around in shock, scared by the sudden voice. His expression turned just as quickly cold, looking away from him.

"Oh. It's you."

'Not even my name.'

"Where are you going?"

Han pulled his shoes on, grabbing a few more of his things from the counter by the door.

"Why."

"You have a suitcase.."

"Yeah."

Minho bit his lip at the coldness, straight out asking him.

"Where are you going to stay?"

"None of your business."

"Hannie just tell me."

"Fine, Felix's. And don't call me that."

"Why..?"

"What do you think, Minho."

Han slammed the counter in anger and exasperation, looking at him.

"..."

"I'm moving out. Maybe a few days, maybe permanently. Who knows."

Minhos heart dropped, his body feeling colder than it already was.

"Hannie- I- Han, wait-" Minho reached his hand out, grabbing his wrist.

"I'm not waiting,"

"Han please. Just- just please listen to me, let's just talk-"

"Not anymore. I'm not putting with any of your words that don't mean shit."

"Han please," Minho begged, feeling his tears building up.

"Let me go!" Han snapped his hand back, hitting the photo of them on the counter during it. He snapped back, glaring at him with furious eyes, "Don't even try to follow me or contact me. Get away from me."

Minho stopped, taken aback. His eyes filled with sadness and fear almost made Han break, but he held up. He pulled out his keys from his pocket, throwing them at Minho.

"Take these."

With that, he left through the door, slamming it shut.

It was silent, in the apartment now. Not anything bright, or happy. He was his source of happiness he found. He stepped to the fallen photo, examining the memories filled inside it. From their first date as a couple, two years ago.

Minho dragged himself into their shared bedroom, really finding almost all of Han's things gone. All his drawers of clothes were empty, his part of the table, everything that he owned.