⟡ 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 ⟡

No one pov
Third person

"Baby, one of my childhood friends are going to sit with us today okay?"

Jeongin nodded, still blushing at the nickname. It was their break time- Seungmin switched his schedule for his break time to match up with Jeongins. None of their other friends had their break time, so they had 30 minutes of alone time together.

After the incident with Hyunjin Rina didn't come up to Jeongin anymore- just some dirty looks in the hallway, but he could deal with that as long as se didn't talk to him.

On the other hand with Yeji, she was completely torturing him. He got messages from random numbers who he knew was Yeji with rude comments, things about his relationship with Seungmin. He just continuously blocked the numbers, not able to do much more than that.

She occasionally pushed him over or bullied him before Seungmin came for the break, but she didn't do anything physical which he was relieved about.

Seungmin stroked his hair, the pair sitting outside behind the school building where no one came during break. Jeongin leaned on his chest, snuggling with him and holding onto his hands which were wrapped around him.

Luckily for their break time it was lunch right after- and they could get to their lunch spot early.

Inside the school the bell rang, then hearing loads of students heading outside and going to the lunchroom.

"Come on, let's go."

Jeongin groaned, but reluctantly getting up and putting on his backpack. Seungmin grabbed hid as they walked back, Jeongin intertwining his fingers with his lovers.

When they got to the front of the school, they looked around for their friends- who were most likely getting lunch from the cafeteria.

"SEUNGMINNNNNN!!"

The two boys heard a screech from behind them, a sudden huge weight falling on Seungmin.

Jeongins had slipped from his, Seungmin almost falling over and wobbling as he regained his balance.

A brunette girl hung from Seungmin, piggybacking him and laughing.

"Chaeryounggg!" He smiled and swung her around, her shrieking and laughing when he put her down.

Jeongin stood there, watching the two interact. He moved next to Seungmin, scanning the girl who jumped on him as she caught her breath. He thought she was familiar, having seen her somewhere.

Jeongin grabbed Seungmins hand with both of his, sullenly looking down avoiding Seungmins gaze. He smirked, knowing how Jeongin hated when other girls hung around him like that since he was relatively popular- not as much as Hyunjin however.

When Chaeryoung looked up, she pointed and Jeongin, smiling wide from realization.

"Your the boy I met before!"

Jeongin looked at her, suddenly remembering. He had briefly talked to her at Ryujins- she seemed nice enough.

She shot out her arm, Jeongin jumping. She pinched his cheeks again, making a baby noise and giggling.

"Your so cuteee-!"

She was cut off when Seungmin swat her hand off, quickly wrapping his arms around the shorter boy possessively.

Chaeryoung just blinked a few times, looking at Seungmin. Jeongin was scared- would she lash out at him or be mad at him?

Chaeryoung stared for a bit longer, processing. She then smirked, leaning closer to Seungmin and Jeongin.