⟡ 𝕄𝕠𝕞 ⟡

Third person
No one pov

Seungmin was discharged from the hospital the next day, and was at school. Jeongin had jumped into his arms the second he saw him at lunch, but still being careful of his shoulder.

Soon enough, the days turned back to normal. It was a normal Tuesday- same old school, same lunches, what it was before everything happened. Although, Jeongin was happy. He had Seungmin, and Seungmin had him. There was only one worry on his mind, well two.

He hadn't seen Rina in ages, outside of class. Yeji wasn't coming after him either- neither has Ryujin. He had seen Chaer with Seungmin sometimes, but that was about it.

There was only one more problem that Jeongin had left lingering in his mind. What would happen to Seungmin? He claimed he was okay, but he knew it couldn't just be that easy.

The two talked it over through text, the night before. Seungmin had said he would talk to his parents, and decide what to do from there. Seungmin had agreed to let Jeongin go with him, on the condition that he waited outside the building. He agreed of course, wanting to go with him... just in case.

Seungmin swallowed, again at the front door of the dreaded home. He hoped maybe his parents weren't home, maybe it was just his sister, or better- no one. He rang the doorbell as he did last week with his shaky hand, awaiting.

The door opened, Seungmin met with his mom at the door. Her face changed from a smile to a frown, seeing him.

"Oh. It's you."

"Who else..?" Seungin said, "Where were you? You didn't even visit me in the hospital."

"Busy," His mom said flatly, "Why are you here."

"To see if I'm still gonna live here..?"

His mom went silent, staring at him.

"Your not my child."

Seungmins heart dropped, staring up at his mom. His mind ran through hundreds of possibilities, on what she could mean.

"What- what do you mean?"

"I'm disowning you," She whispered, "Your not my son."

Seungmins eyes watered, staring at his moms cold eyes.

"Mom..? You don't mean that... right?" He said, weakly.

"I do."

Seungmin could feel himself crying, silently.

"Mom," He said, voice cracking, "Please."

"I've made my decision. Your father agrees. Don't think Eunha is off the hook either. She's moving out," She turned, grabbing something by the door.

She threw 2 suitcases at him, with his belongings.

"Mom," Seungmin tried again, grabbing her arm, "Please, where am I supposed to go..? You- you and dad are supposed to be like parents-!"

"We gave you chances!" She snapped, "To date Rina, to study more. We didn't raise you to be like this!"

"Mom, PLEASE-"

"NO, SEUNGMIN. I am done with you, I've dealt with you for 18 years, and I'm not anymore," She pushed him off her arm, leaving him standing there, "I don't want to see you again."

Seungmin hung his head, his mom staring at him. The times when he was young... went through his head. Back when they were happy. Him as a five year old child, would never have guessed this could have happened.