⟡ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖? ⟡

No one pov
Third person

Shit, no.

Jeongin almost felt the platter of food fall out of his hands, them shaking as he tried to hold on. His eyes were empty, and full of fear. Yes, she could see that.

Only a bit ago, Jeongin was actually partially excited to meet his moms friends daughter, maybe practice his social skills with her when he heard she was an introvert and could be shy as well.

He stared at the girl, both of them feelijg uncomfortable but for different reasons. The girls mom came up to him, smiling.

"Welcome, welcome! And Jeongin, you've grown so much? You remember Ryujin from pre-school, right?"

He didn't reply, trying to hide his fear filled eyes. Ryujin held her arms and looked away. Luckily Ryujins mom remembered about how shy the boy was, just nodding.

"You two go to the same school, right? Do you know eachother?"

Jeongins mom questions, him not answering. What could he say, anyway?

"A little," The blue haired girl said quietly, her hair slightly falling off from the position it was behind her ear.

"You two go catch up! Two of Ryujins friend will be over soon, by the way. Just for about an hour."

Jeongin swallowed, trying to figure out who it would be. Well, it was pretty obvious. He knew it- but tried to deny it. Maybe he could fake being sick, ask to go home early... but he didn't like being home alone.

Normally he would call Seungmin, but he didn't want to disturb him- especially if nothing bad happened yet.

Ryujin got a ping from her phone, pulling it out and checking it.

"They're here, mom."

"Let them in, Ryujin! And ask if they want to stay over for dinner."

She nodded, going to let them it. Jeongin stood there in disbelief. Her mom seemed so nice. Did her mom know about the bad things she did to him, and about her friends?

He peeked around the corner, watching as she opened the door to two girls standing there.

"Hey, Ryujin."

"Ryujinnnn!!!"

He saw the cat eyed girl, coming through the door first. Behind her, he saw a brunette girl. But not Rina. The brunette noticed him behind the corner, him quickly retreating into the corner again and hiding. He heard footsteps coming to the corner, and held his breath.

"Oh my god," The girl said when she turned the corner, staring right up at his face. He took a step back, holding his hands up near him at her behavior.

"He's so CUTE!" She shrieked, pinching his cheek. He stood there in shock at the girl, her smiling widely at him. She had on a yellow crop top with a loose white cardigan draped on her shoulders, and loose jeans. He had long brown hair which was slightly wavy and free.

 He had long brown hair which was slightly wavy and free