⟡ 𝕊𝕒𝕗𝕖 ⟡

THERES NO WAY IM AT 250+ READS- THANK YALL SO MUCH 🫶🫶🫶

Jeongin pov
Third person

Seungmin let go of Jeongins hand when they reached his house, using the key to open up the door. He pushed it open, inviting Jeongin in.

He stepped inside, the place giving a nice vibe. It had beautiful wooden floors, with beige painted walls and paintings hung up everywhere.

He took off his shoes, looking at Seungmin to ask where to place them.

"Just put them by the door," He replied, placing his next to the coat hooks. Jeongin nodded, and placed his near Seungmins.

Jeongin looked around, going up to one of the beautiful paintings. It was in watercolor, majority of the paintings being flowers and butterflies.

"My sister and her friend made them," Seungmin explained.

"They're pretty," Jeongin commented. They really were, the colors flowed perfectly throughout the painting.

"Tell that to my sister," Seungmin said, and led him to the living room.

The living room matched the vibe of the front hall, with a cottage vibe. It had brown comfy couches, light curtains, and a balcony. Jeongin didn't think Seungmins family would be so sophisticated, but here he was.

"Living room," Seungmin said, as Jeongin took in what he saw. It was definitely a lot nicer than his own home. Seungmin grabbed his hand, and pulled him to the kitchen.

Not a disappointment either. It had marble counters, with lots of mini houseplants. It was very organized, plates stacked on top of eachother on the counter.

'Mom would never trust me and my brothers enough to have plates on the table,' Jeongin laughed to himself.

"Seungmin? You're home!" The boys heard a woman's voice behind them, surprising the two.

"Oh Mom! Hi!" Seungmin quickly said whipping around, shaking Jeongins hand off from under the counter. Jeongin felt his heart fall, but he understood if he didn't want his mom to see.

"Who's this?" She questioned, "I haven't seen him before."

"He's a friend, Yang Jeongin" Seungmin said, "Felix introduced him to me."

Jeongin for some reason enjoyed Seungmin saying his name, considering he hasn't said it much.

Seungmins mom nodded, holding her hand out to shake his hand.

"I'm Seungmins mom, nice to meet you."

Jeongin held out his hand, firmly shaking hers. She seemed pretty nice, welcoming Jeongin.

"Bring him to your room, will you Seungmin? I'll bring up a snack for you two!"

"Okay, thanks Mom."

Jeongin followed Seungmin upstairs, examining everything. He was led to a door, before he knocked on it.

"What?" He heard from inside.