⟡ 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ⟡

No one pov
Third person

How did he get here? Screaming, yelling, too many people. It was overwhelming. He couldn't even hear Felix and Han next to him trying to calm him down. He could feel Chaeryoung behind him, rubbing his back and staying close.

He looked up to see his lover, screaming, cursing, and thrashing against Hyunjin and Minho, who were grabbing both his arms and holding him back trying to pull him away.

Over on the other side, a girl and a boy who he didn't recognize were holding another boy back, who was cursing right back at Seungmin. They both looked feral, Jeongin absolutely terrified.

"Hey, you."

Jeongin looked up at the boy, walking downstairs after school ended.

"Jeongin, right?"

He nodded, unsure why or how the boy knew his name.

"Your boyfriend asked me to call you."

Jeongin was surprised, Seungmin usually asked him to meet in their usual spot behind the school to walk home together since they lived pretty close.

He nodded, following the boy outside where lots of other students were in their groups, chattering before buses came to pick them up. The boy looked like a senior- but he hadn't seen him in any of his classes. Maybe one of Seungmins classmates?

The boy pointed around the corner, Jeongin walking there. He walked around the corner, but saw no one there. He turned back to the boy, about to ask where he was.

When he turned, the boy raised his leg, and kicked his stomach to the ground, hard. Jeongin gasped, but landing on his elbows, lucky that it was grass.

The boy watched him, kicking him on the side again. Jeongin yelped, clutching his side and crumpling up.

The boy came down to his height, crouching by him. He shook, staring at his piercing dark brown eyes that seemed so cold and empty.

"Weak," He mumbled, punching his shoulder. He was strong- and all his hits hurt. Jeongin felt the pain shoot down his arm, on the verge of crying. It hurt more than Yejis hits- and he had gotten a lot more of hers.

He saw a flash of brown hair around the corner, and a figure of a girl. Her hand was to her mouth, but the boy hadn't noticed her yet. He saw her pull out her phone, quickly disappearing behind the wall.

He closed his eyes, knowing she wouldn't help. He just had to deal with it, wait until he was done...

Suddenly the boy yelped, Jeongins eyes shooting up to see what happened.

Chaeryoung.

She kicked the boy over, making sure to kick him in the balls and made him double over and stay on the ground for a bit, groaning in pain.

She rushed to Jeongin, holding him. She sat him up, holding her hand to his quickly beating chest.

"In and out, Jeongin," She said calmly, breathing along with him. She said every word as he breathed in and out, trying to calm him down.

Once his chest slowed down, Chaeryoung took her hand off and put her arm around him, sitting with him.

By then, the boy had stood up, staring down at Jeongin and Chaeryoung. She stared right back up to him, him crossing his arms.