⟡ ℕ𝕖𝕨 ⟡

No one pov
Third person

Jeongin tapped on the table with his pencil, glancing at the clock which was so close to hitting 12.

It would be lunch time- with someone new. Felix had told them about Hyunjin sitting with them, which Jeongin was excited and nervous about.

He was excited Felix sort of found someone, but since he was popular and had a reputation he was nervous on how he would act towards his friend.

He wanted to make sure that anyone his best friend met would be kind and caring towards him.

The bell went off, signaling that the period was over and it was lunch. Jeongin quickly packed up his things, rushing to the doors that led to the lunch hill where the boys always ate.

When Jeongins pushed the doors open he saw Felix and Minho already there, unpacking their lunches. Felix noticed Jeongin, and waved at him with his smile lighting up.

Jeongin quickly came over, questioning Felix.

"Is he here?" He asked.

Felix shook his head, looking at the doors.

"He should be here soon."

Jeongin nodded, and pulled out his lunch from his bag. He heard a loud voice from behind him, running past and jumping on Minho.

"Minhoooo!" He smiled, snuggling into his lap as Minho smiled widely and nuzzled at Hans hair.

"Hi guys," Jeongin heard a familiar voice behind him, sitting next to him.

Jeongin beamed as Seungmin came closer and gave him a kiss on his head, making him giggle.

Han and Felix only stared, jaws dropped. Seungmin looked at them confused, Jeongin mentally slapping himself.

"JEONGIN??" Han exclaimed, "SEUNGMIN?"

"What..?"

Han pulled out his phone, Felix squealing.

"AY DO IT AGAIN, I WASN'T RECORDING."

Seungmin muttered under his breath, and started to eat his lunch.

"Innie, did you not-"

"I forgot..." He muttered, hanging his head in embarrassment.

"Yeahhh- we're dating now," Seungmin broke the news, smiling at the flustered Jeongin beside him, falling onto his side and covering his face.

The boys were silent, when suddenly Felix and Han squealed and hung onto eachother.

"FINALLYYY!" They both screamed happily, hugging eachother then jumping onto Jeongin. Minho smiled at Seungmin, him smiling back. They could express happiness for eachother with words or actions- unlike the other two who were squeezing Jeongin tightly, unwilling to let him breathe. When they finally let go they bombarded him with questions, slightly overwhelming him and talking gibberish. Seungmin just laughed the the sunshine twins childishness.

Out of the corner of Seungmins eye, he saw three girls who were passing by. They slowed down when they got near the group, giving cold looks to the younger boy. Seungmin narrowed his eyes, still pissed off about what Rina had said to Jeongin a few days ago.

He quickly pulled Jeongin in, giving him a kiss on his forehead while making sure that Rina had a clear view. Jeongin smiled and snuggled near Seungmin, Seungmin making sure he couldn't see Rina behind them. The girl just scowled, and stalked off with the other two girls by her side, who just gave dirty looks but didn't say a word.

Seungmin let out a sigh of relief, Jeongin not have noticed the trio.

The boys heard footsteps behind them, stopping at where they sat. Jeongin saw a smile creep up on Felix's face, waving. The new couple turned their heads, to see a tall boy who was only a bit taller than Seungmin standing above them, smiling at Felix.