⟡ 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 ⟡

Jeongin pov
third person

A phone call rang throughout the room, waking both boys. Jeongin saw his phone buzzed on the nightstand next to Seungmins bed, and picked it up. It was his mom, quickly picking up as Seungmin kept his arms around him. It was 1 now, just around lunchtime at his house.

"Mom?"

"Jeongin! I'm home honey, you can come home now! Or do you need me to pick you up?"

"I can walk, I'll see you in 10!"

Jeongins mom hummed from the other side, hanging up the phone. Jeongin tried to get up, but Seungmin whined and tried to keep him with him.

"I- I have to go Seungmin, my mom told me to come home.."

The other boy whined, but let go to let him grab his stuff. Jeongin took his phone and bag, and put his headphones around his neck.

"Do you want this back?" Jeongin asked, pointing to his outfit.

Seungmin rolled around in his bed, glancing at Jeongin.

"You can keep the sweatpants they're small on me... I dunno just give the hoodie back at some point."

"You want it back now?"

"Take it home, it's chilly out and you don't have a jacket."

Jeongin blushed and nodded, quickly looking away.

"See you tomorrow, Seungmin," Jeongin said as he walked out of his room.

"Bye Innieeee," He heard Seungmin call. He swallowed, quickly making it down the stairs.

'Innie?'

Jeongin saw Seungmins mom at the entrance when he walked downstairs to leave. She looked up at him, and gave him a smile.

"Do you have a ride home?" She asked, as Jeongin slipped on his shoes.

"Walking," He said quietly. He was able to open up to his friends, but he still had trouble talking to others.

She nodded and wished him a goodbye, reminding him of his own mother.

"Your family should come over for dinner sometime! Felix, Han, and Minhos families are coming over this Saturday. If you're interested you can text Seungmin!"

Jeongin nodded and smiled, making a note in his head to tell him mom about it. He left Seungmins house, walking home.

He pulled his headphones over his head, playing IUs music and smiling. He's never really had friends in the past, so it was a new feeling like he was able to talk to someone like this and meet someone else's parents.

He walked quickly, not wanting his mom to worry about him taking too long.

Jeongin unlocked the door to his house with the house keys, and let himself in.

"I'm home!" He called, and locked the door as he took his shoes off. There was the lingering smell of lunch in the air, and talking.

"Jeongin, look who's home!" His Mom called with a cheerful voice from the kitchen. Jeongin looked up, and was met with a tall and lean man smiling in front of him. He broke into a huge smile, and dropping his things as he ran towards him.

"Dad!!" He exclaimed, smiling widly as he hugged him tightly.

"Jeongin! Did you grow in the time I was gone?" He joked, slightly lifting him off the ground.