⟡ 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤 ⟡

No one pov
Third person

"Brace yourself," Jeongin laughed to Seungmin, unlocking the with his house key.

Seungmin nodded and smiled already hearing ruckus inside the house, from what he could tell, his brothers.

When school ended Jeongin followed Seungmins instructions, and stayed in the classroom a bit later until he came to get him. They were able to walk to Jeongins house without any run ins.

Jeongin pushed open the door, letting Seungmin step inside as well.

"I'm home!" He called, taking off his shoes. Seungmin did the same, placing them to the rack that Jeongin put his on.

"I'm in the kitchen!" Seungmin heard a friendly voice call.

He assumed it was Jeongins mom- he didn't get to meet her properly or have a chance to talk with her at the dinner party.

Jeongin took Seungmins hand, bringing him to the empty living room to the kitchen.

"Hey Jeongin, how was school? By the way Minjoon and Yoon were fighting so I sent them upstairs-"

"Mom, I brought someone home!"

"Who is it? Might want to tell your brothers-"

She turned around, smiling at the boy.

"Hi! I don't think I've met you before? You seem familiar..."

"It's Seungmin," Jeongin said, smiling.

Jeongins mom put ehr hand up to her mouth, staring at the tall boy. He waved awkwardly, not knowing the reason to her reaction.

She cried out in happiness, running out of the counter and hugged him tightly, making Jeongin let his hand go and watch in disbelief.

"Seungminnn!" She sobbed, him standing there frozen, eyes straying to Jeongin. He just shrugged, laughing a little.

"Thank you for taking care of my son," She sobbed, squeezing him tighter.

"Mom that's embarrassing..."

"Says who??!" She exclaimed pulling off of him and pointing her finger at her middle son, "You haven't had anyone for your whole life then HE comes in?? It's fate, young man!"

Seungmin giggled at his boyfriends mom lecturing him, staring at the two. They were so sweet. Mother and son.

"Seungmin?"

He snapped out of his trance, Jeongin next to him again. Held grabbed onto his hand with both hands, looking up at him with confusion and worry.

"Is there something wrong?"

Seungmin shook his head, smiling kissing the younger boys forehead.

"Nothing's wrong."

"Seungmin, would you stay for dinner?" Jeongins mom suddenly popped her head out of the kitchen, asking him eagerly.

"Oh, I wouldn't want to intrude-"

"No no, it's not problem at all! I would like you to stay over and meet the family."

"Oh, alright... maybe I will then-"

Jeongins mom hurried to the stairs, yelling up.

"JAEHYUN!"

"What?" The two heard back, a muffled voice.

"Come down and help with dinner, it's important."

"Coming, honey."