⟡ 𝕊,𝕐,ℙ. ⟡

Third person
No one pov

Screaming.

Yelling.

Pain.

He heard his sister voice, mixed yelling at their mom. He felt pain inflicting on his body, shaking and unable to move.

He couldn't see. He screwed his eyes shut, not wanting to see the scene in front of him.

"FUCK OFF!"

He heard someone scream, more yelling.

"You couldn't even listen to your mother? You BRAT?!"

"FUCK OFF DAD!"

"KIM EUNHA!"

Seungmin slightly slid his eyes open, seeing his sister yelling at their mom, his dads attention directed towards them. He saw his mom slap his sister, making him screw his eyes shut yet again and curl up further against the wall.

He hated this. All of it.

Seungmins breath spiked, his head throbbing. He threw his hands over his ears, trying not to listen.

He felt more pain being inflicted onto him, his dad kicking him hard in his leg. His heart pounded, panic building up.

"Fucking brat, how long will it take you be grateful?! To understand what me and your mother go through to put up with you??!"

He suddenly heard glass breaking, making him flinch but look up. His mom was screaming, his dad shooting his attention to her. She held her cheek, blood trailing down her face and hands.

He suddenly felt himself being pulled up by a pair of strong arms, making him move his legs. He didn't know where he was going- where he was being led.

He heard more screaming, of both anger, and pain. He felt him being put down by the person at their destination, them quickly moving from them.

Seungmin panted, holding his head and cursing under his breath.

He heard pounding on the door, yells. Seungmins body started uncontrollably shaking, on the verge of going insane. He subconsciously slid his hands down to his arms, digging his nails into his skin.

"Seungmin!"

He could barely hear the person, in a state of panic. He felt warm liquid on his hands, his deeper wounds on his wrists and arms opening up again.

"Seungmin!!"

He felt someone trying to get ahold of his hands, only making him panic more.

His breaths got heavier, scrambling to get away. His nails scratched his arms, blood soaking his hands and jeans.

"SEUNGMIN!"

He felt his hands being grabbed, shoved to the side. They were restricted harshly, struggling against them.

"Seungmin. It's me. Come on, breathe."

His body shook, eyes wide and terrified.

"It's Eunha. It's noona. Come on."

She took his hands, squeezing them slightly, and breathing in. She relaxed them as she exhaled, repeating the process until Seungmin had calmed down.

He looked up, seeing Eunhas warm smile at him. He teared up, body weakening. She caught him, stroking his hair and supporting him.

He started sobbing, gripping onto her as if she was his life support.

"Shh, it's okay. It's okay, I'm here..."