⟡ 𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 ⟡

Third person
No one pov

Jeongin let a breath out, standing in front of a black wooden door, lightly out of breath from walking up three flights of stairs.

'Elevator really needed to be out of order today...'

I hesitated on ringing the doorbell, mustering up the courage to do so. He clicked the button, hearing a ringing inside the apartment. He heard feet shuffling, and the door swung open.

It revealed a middle aged woman, with black hair down to her shoulders. She had a mug in her hand, looking up at Jeongin.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"Oh, u-uh..." Jeongin said, quietly. He had expected Minho to answer, instead of a random person, "I'm Jeongin, I'm Minho's friend... I'm here to see him."

Her face lit up, nodding.

"Come on in," She held the door open for him, Jeongin thanking her.

She led him to the couch, sitting herself down as well.

"Nice to meet you, Jeongin. I'm Mihyo, Minho's aunt. My sisters out of town. Her husband is too. I'm looking after him while they're gone."

"Looking after..?" He questioned, "He lived alone fine, though..."

She sighed, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Wish I could say the same. He hasn't come out of his room for days. Only comes out nearly at midnight to use the bathroom."

"Oh," He said quietly, "Is he eating?"

She shrugged, "I've offered him food, I usually left it at the door. It never looked like he ate anything though. But he's drinking water."

Jeongin nodded.

"Can I see him..?"

"If he let's you, be my guest."

He thanked her and rose from the couch, navigating his way through his house to his room. He lightly knocked on the door, asking for permission to come in.

"Minho?"

He didn't hear a response, and knocked again.

"I'm coming in Minho," He said. He open the door, hitting the wall.

He saw a curled up body on the bed, blanket over him. His hair was a mess, looking down. He had headphones over his ears, sitting there. Jeongin gulped, walking over to him. He sat on the bed next to him, unsure what to do.

Minho was unresponsive, head in his knees. Jeongin looked at him sadly, biting his lip. He came closer to him, taking his body into his arms.

Jeongin hugged him, sitting next to him as his cold body hit his warm one. He felt Minho flinch, Jeongin sitting there patiently.

"Hannie...?"

Jeongin heard Minho say weakly, sqeezing him tighter. He took off his headphones lightly, shaking his head.

"It's Jeongin."

Minho looked up, meeting his eyes with Jeongins. Jeongin let out a breath, face twisting with worry. His eyes were red, face looking exhausted, as if he hadn't eaten or slept in days.

"Minho..? Oh my god..."

He looked away, blinking but not saying anything.

"Have you eaten anything...?"

He shook his head.

"Well uhm... I can get you something...?"

He shook his head yet again, "I'm not hungry," He said weakly.