⟡ 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪 ⟡

Jeongin pov
Third person

Jeongin groaned, and fluttered his eyes open. It took him a second to realize where he was, before remembering he had slept over at Felix's house.

He only remembered thunder, and rain. He wondered how he slept so well, considering he hated loud noises. He tried to get up, before feeling arms around his waist.

He looked behind him in panic, met with Seungmins eyes closed, still asleep. Jeongin blushed harshly, his heart acting up yet again.

Seungmin slept peacefully, arms gripped tightly around Jeongin. He understood he wasn't going to let go, and just shuffled back to where he was.

He could feel Seungmins body warmth against him, and his scent lingering under his nose. He swallowed, trying to calm his heart down.

He heard Seungmin groan, a sign of him waking up. He felt his arms leaving his body, hearing him sit up.

"What the fuck," he heard him mumble, before a yawn. He heard footsteps leave him alone in the living room, the silence breaking his ears.

Jeongin sat up, rubbing his arms where Seungmins arm had laid just a bit ago. He craved for his warmth again, but while he was awake.

"INNIEEEE!" Jeongin jumped, feeling a weight being pushed down on it, making him lay flat on his stomach.

"Wake up I made breakfastt!"

"Hi Felix," He grunted, "Get off meee-!"

Felix giggled and sat up, pulling on one of Jeongins arms. Felix was still in his pastel colored pajamas, hair combed.

Jeongin followed the cheerful boy into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes and ruffling through his hair to make it slightly neater.

Han, Minho, and Seungmin were already seated, Seungmin and Han arguing first thing in the morning.

"I'm cuter so I should get the third pancake."

"Well I'm taller so I should get the third."

"I'm your hyung."

"By like two months yeah."

They growled at eachother across the table, Felix and Minho sharing of look of tiredness at the two childish boys.

Felix nabbed the last pancake, putting it in his mouth.

"I made them, so I get the last one."

The two just grumbled and started to eat, Felix grinning.

Jeongin sat down to the left of Seungmin, Felix sitting next to him.

Seungmin slightly faced his shoulder against Jeongin, avoiding looking at him. Jeongin bit the inside of his cheek, trying to focus on his food.

'Maybe he feels awkward about it..?'

The silence broke when Felix spoke up, "What time will you guys go home?"

"Me and Minho will probably go after breakfast, we have work," Han said, Minho nodding after him.

"Whenever everyone else goes," Seungmin said.

Jeongin nodded at what Seungmin said, agreeing with him. Footsteps sounded down the stairs, leading to the kitchen.

"Hi Lix," A girl emerged from the corner, rubbing her eyes. She had silky brown hair that went down to her knees, and gorgeous green eyes. Jeongin thought it was odd that a korea girl had green eyes, but he didn't question it.

"Hi Olivia," Felix said, before handing her a bowl of fruit. She took it, scanning the boys around the table.

"Hi Han," she said, before her eyes landing on Jeongin, "Who's he?"