⟡ 𝕆𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 ⟡

Third person
No one POV

Dinner went a lot better than expected. It was like an average dinner- talking about school, how the family's days were. Seungmin still felt like an outsider though, so Jeongin sat next him and held his hand the whole time. Seungmin didn't talk much, but the family didn't say much about it.

"Ah, Seungmin," Ms. Yang spoke up, "Will you be sleeping over tonight?"

"Oh, erm-"

"Can he?" Jeongin asked brightly, smiling.

"Of course," Ma. Yang nodded, "Why not?"

Jeongin squealed lightly, Yoon making a face while Minjoon smiled at seeing his younger brother latching on to Seungmin. Seungmin mouthed a thank you to Jeongin, as he also made it seem like it was normal. Jeongin smiled as a response, going back to finishing his dinner.

"How is it, Seungmin? Does it taste alright?" Ms. Yang asked.

"It's really good Ms. Yang," Seungmin said, smiling.

She nodded, glad he was enjoying it, "And don't call me Ms. Yang, you can just call me Minsun or Mom."

"Mom-!" Jeongin said, blushing lightly himself.

"Call me Jaehyun. Or dad."

"Not you too dad," Jeongin groaned.

"I'm gonna have another hyung!!" Yoon said, smiling widely.

"Wha-"

"Hyung if you marry Min hyung-"

Jeongin blubbered random words, cutting him off as his face was beet red. His parents laughed at him, Seungmin giggling as well.

"Oh right Seungmin, we can bring in a mattress into Jeongins room, there's a spare one in the basement."

Seungmin nodded, thanking them. Jeongin huffed slightly, but went back to eating.

Seungmin walked into Jeongins room, seeing him put a pillow onto the mattress for him. Seungmin went and sat next to Jeongin, suddenly playing with his hair.

"Yah, Seungmin-!"

He just giggled, ruffling his hair and letting go.

Jeongin huffed, "Are you sure with sleeping on the mattress? You can take the bed if you want, it's more comfortable."

Seungmin shook his head, "It's okay, you take it. It's enough that you and your parents are letting me stay over."

"If you say so," Jeongin said.

"We should get to bed," Seungmin said, "It's a school night."

"Fineee," Jeongin said, "But we didn't cuddle."

"Tomorrow, maybe?" He asked.

Jeongin thought, but nodded.

"Goodnight baby," Seungmin said, kissing him on the forehead. Jeongin cooed, smiling.

"Goodnight."

Jeongin got up to turn off the light, climbing into bed right after. Seungmin got as comfy as he could in the dark, making sure to have an alarm set on his phone for the morning.