⟡ ℕ𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪? ⟡

Jeongin pov
third person

'The gays 🤭🫶'

Sunshine:
SLEEPOVER AT MY HOUSE TONIGHT

Hannie:
YOU GUYS BETTER COME

Lover boy:
So suddenly?

Puppy:
I'm down

Innie:
Sure! :D

Sunshine:
8 pm, xxx road
We have mattresses and beds so you don't need to bring pillows
Bring a toothbrush and clothes and stuff though

Hannie:
I should just borrow your toothbrush Lixie 🤭

Sunshine:
🤭

Lover boy:
😐

Puppy:
ew

Innie:
I'll be there! ^^

Jeongin smiled, both excited and nervous. He'd never gone to a sleepover, barely to anyones house, even. He knew his mom would be excited for him though, and would let him go.

He quickly went down the hall, knocking on his moms door and walking in.

"Mom! Felix is having a sleepover at his house, can I go?"

Jeongin's mom looked up from her computer, and beamed.

"Of course you can go! Do you need a ride?"

"No, I can just walk, turns out it's only a few streets away."

"Okay, have fun! Make sure to take a photo and send it to me," his mom said, smiling.

Jeongin quickly went to pack, and put on a pair of sweatpants and a white tee shirt. Simple and comfy.

It was 7:30, so he quickly went to his brothers rooms to tell them.

"You're actually being social?" Minjoon asked, not looking up from his game with Yoon.

"Yes, thank you very much," Jeongin said and rolled his eyes, "I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Bye hyung!" Yoon said, looking at him briefly before turning his head back to the screen, "HYUNG, YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE."

"FUCK," he yelled, "SORRY MOM, FREAK."

Jeongin laughed, and slung his back over his shoulder, closing his older brothers door before going to the front door to leave.

The sun had just started to set, a bit past golden hour. It would set fully soon, so he had to get there quickly. He picked up the pace while he walked, speed walking down the streets. The cars were zooming by as he passed a park full of little kids.

'I remember when Yoon was that little,' He thought to himself, slightly missing when Yoon was a little kid, he loved that park.