⟡ ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 ⟡

No one pov
Third person

Seungmin and Jeongin got out of the car from the cafe- at the second destination.

"Oh also- here."

Seungmin pulled out a hoodie from the backseat, handing it to Jeongin.

"It's going to get cold... You like this one and I know it."

Jeongin took the green sweater, pulling it on.

"Thank youuuu," He smiled, pulling the sleeves over his hands.

"May as well just be your hoodie," He laughed, then pointed behind them.

Jeongins jaw dropped at the sight. It was a fair, with stands, games, rides. There were kids, teens, adults- who were enjoying the lights and rides.

"Oh my god," Jeongin said, in shock.

"Don't tell me you haven't come before."

"I haven't- I never knew this place existed..."

"They run this fair every year, a month or two or so before graduation. It's really popular- and it's fun too."

Jeongin nodded, looking at everything trying to take it all in. It was amazing- but also nerve racking. He didn't like public places with a lot of people, which may have been why he's never bothered to look for a place like this."

"Stay close, you might get lost."

Jeongin grabbed Seungmins hand, him looking surprised at the younger.

"Or that works too."

The two walked to the fair, Jeongin looking around at the amount of people. They got to the ticket booth, the old lady at the desk looking at them like she wanted to leave because of the noise.

"How many?" She asked.

"30 please."

She nodded, ripping 30 tickets from the roll.

"That'll be 20 dollars," She drawled out, coming back over to the desk.

Jeongin pulled out his wallet, Seungmin already handing the 20 to the old lady. Jeongin frowned, as the woman handed the tickets to Seungmin.

"I'll pay you back," He said quickly, when they walked away from the booth.

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am."

"Just have fun today Innie, that's all I want- Don't worry about the money. I'm paying today."

Jeongin huffed, but knew he wouldn't change his mind.

"What ride first?" He asked, walking around.

Jeongin pointed to the mini biking- slightly smaller than an actual one but still going just as high.

Seungmin nodded, getting in line with him. Jeongin was bouncing in excitement- a habit he had. Seungmin smiled, letting out a laugh at his childishness.

When it was their turn to ride, Seungmin handed a few tickets to the staff member. Jeongin led Seungmin to the way back of the ride, putting the bar down.

"Why the back..." Seungmin sighed.

"Cause it's more fun! You scareddd?" He teased.

"Shut up, am not."

"We'll find out," Jeongin said, as the ride started up.

It started lower, but quickly gaining speed and height. Jeongin screamed when it came down, feeling like he was flying. He had ridden a biking twice when he was younger- he loved it and missed the feeling. Seungmin was also laughing putting his hands up, Jeongin doing the same.