⟡ 𝔻𝕠𝕟𝕖 ⟡

Third person
No one pov

"So YOU are telling me, that you offered ALL OF US TO STAY BACK AND CLEAN THE CLASSROOM AFTER SCHOOL????" Felix yelled, wide eyed.

"Uhmmmm maybe?" Han shrugged, looking away and whistling.

"Oh my god Han."

Felix sighed, holding his head with his hands.

"Look, if I do down, all of yall do too."

"THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS HAN."

While Felix and Han were arguing around, Minho standing by, tired. Jeongin tried to calm down Felix, failing miserably.

"How long will it take," Felix grumbled.

"Just like, two hours?"

"OH MY GOD, HAN."

"Look, I didn't even do anything! It was the principal. And otherwise he would have made me clean with other guys who I HATE."

Felix groaned, flopping onto Hyunjin. He smiled lightly, playing with his hair.

"Soooo, can you guys?" Han said, using his boba eyes.

"Fine. But only if Hyunjin will come."

"I'll come, then."

"I guess I'll come. I just have to message my mom," Jeongin said.

"Babyyyy???"

Han held onto Minhos arm, squeezing it.

"Fine."

"YAYY!! Can you guys ask Seungmin??"

"I will," Jeongin said.

"Then everyone! Thank you guyssss!! And sorry... heh."

"What did you even do?" Felix rolled his eyes.

"Uhmmm I'll tell you guys laterrrr!"

Felix grabbed Han by the back or his collar, the two fighting like cats which Hyunjin held Felix at the same time.

Han apparently did something and offered all of us to come clean the classroom with him after school....
Can you come?
I miss you :(
It's gonna be right after school ends for 2 ish hours, he said

Seungmin 💕
Ok

So will you come?

Seungmin 💕
Sure

Yayayayyayay!! I'll see you there then :)
read

Jeongin sighed, putting down his phone. Seungmin had been acting different lately- since he was suspended. He assumed it was because of that, but he had turned down calls and almost avoided him all together.

Well, he would see him later. He would be able to talk to him then, at least. He couldn't avoid him forever.

(sorry lazy timeskip to afterschool)

Once school was over, the boys met at their homeroom classroom. Seungmin was there with Han already, when Felix, Minho, Hyunjin, and Jeongin came in.

Jeongin saw Seungmin, face lighting up and quickly running to him to jump into his arms, squealing from happiness of seeing him again.