46. Wanna Be Missed / Reflections On A Hero

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

PART 1

Wanna Be Missed-Hayley Kiyoko (check the official playlist)

Jade walks slowly through the forest, Agnar was long gone, taking the rest of the rabbits for the hungrier vampires, she would arrange the next morning to go out with him and Scorpia to hunt some big animal or escape to the city to get blood, the vampires needed to be at their full strength if this battle was really going to happen.

To be honest, Jade wished she could avoid it, maybe sneak into Agnar's mansion and kill everyone in their sleep to keep more people from getting hurt.

Jade enters the shed, locking the door behind her, the sound of snoring and sighing echoes through the hall, forming a strange melodic harmony, she walks past them and heads for the stairs.

She hesitates before the door, her hands shaking, she is still hungry, very hungry, and on the other side of the door, was a tempting fountain of blood.

She wished she could feed on other vampires, but she had tried before, drinking a vampire's blood was like drinking water, it wouldn't stop her hunger, it would just leave her feeling full and nauseous, it was blood recycling, not feeding.

Still, it would be better than attacking Kit in the middle of the night.

She turns around, sighing as she decides to go wake Scorpia.

The door opens behind her and Kit's sleepy voice whispers:

- What are you doing there? It's cold Jade, come to bed.

Jade takes a deep breath, Kit's familiar scent wafts over her and she squeezes her eyes shut, her claws stretching above her nails.

- Go back to bed Kit- she pleads.

Kit takes her arm, making her turn around.

- Come with me - She watches Jade's eyes, noticing the change in her irises, the red color taking over the brown of her eyes, she notices the veins pulsing in her neck, the claws bruising the palms of her hands.- Where were you going?

Jade sighs.

- I was going to feed- she says, suddenly overcome with embarrassment, -On Scorpia.

Kit frowns.

- When was the last time you fed?

- Before I went to Elora's house- she says - Two days ago.

Kit pulls Jade into the room, she tries to resist, but Kit is strong.

- What are you doing? - She asks as she sees Kit close the door.

Kit removes her blouse, leaving only her underwear, she approaches Jade.

- Feed on me- she says.

- No - Jade pulls away, her instinct screaming YES! inside her.

- What good would it do if you fed on another vampire? None of you can produce more blood, but I can, so if you take it from me, it'll be fine, I'll produce more in a few hours. - She insists.

- I won't feed on you, Kit- she says firmly.

- Why not? - She takes Jade's hand and puts it around her neck - You need to feed and I'm offering you my blood.