Rabbit Trailer

In the city of Mantle there is a rundown apartment, with in one of the apartment rooms we see a Rabbit Faunus brushing her hair in the bathroom.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Her name is Olivia Viridi, her forest green eyes look at herself as she brushes her brown hair with green highlights.. She isn't a very tall person, standing at a height of 5'3'' (161.54 cm.)

"Sweety!" Olivia's mother calls out from another room. "Have you seen my keys?"

"No." Olivia yells back as she adjusts her shirt as she sets down her hair brush. "Dad didn't take them did he?"

"No. Can you help find them."

"Yes, mom." Olivia walks out of the bathroom and shuts the light off. She heads to the living room, while avoiding some large missing pieces of carpet, to see her mother, a much older looking version of herself practically.

Olivia closes her eyes and opens them. The world around her turns grey, but red foot and hand prints light up around the room. Olivia looks at the middle size of the many sets of footprints around the area.

She follows them to the couch and sees a small red glow from under the cushions. She reaches between the cushions and pulls out her mother's keys, which are glowing red. Olivia closes her eyes and reopens them and the world returns to normal.

"Found them." Olivia walks over to her mother.

"OH, thank you sweety." Her mother grabs the keys and gives her daughter a hug. "Have a good time at Beacon and please be careful. And if you need something, remember to talk to Velvet."

Olivia nods. "Yes, mom."

Olivia's mother opens the door and sets out. "Don't forget to call us once and a while." Olivia nods and her mother shuts the door as she leaves.

Olivia stretches and heads over to her room, walking past some wallpaper slowly peeling from the wall. She enters her room and grabs her bow, and quiver, and sets it on her back.

She then walks over to her cracked desk and grabs her scroll and a few lien cards

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She then walks over to her cracked desk and grabs her scroll and a few lien cards. She then looks at the time on her scroll. "I should head out." She sets her scroll back in her pocket and grabs her keys.

Olivia leaves her small apartment and locks it up before leaving the building. She then starts walking towards the other side of Mantle. A few mining trucks pass by and she spots her father in the back of one, all covered in black dust. She waves and her father sees her and waves back.

She keeps walking and a few people give her dirty look, and she just looks down with a sad look as she passes them.

After a while of walking she reaches a landing pad with a few Bullheads, people begin to enter them. Olivia looks back to the city as she walks forward and accidentally bumps into someone.

Olivia stumbles back and looks up to see a tall female with White hair that ends in purple highlights. Wearing an Atlas looking military style outfit, with a pair of dual pistols on her hips. She stands at 6 feet. (182.8 cm). She's looking down at Olivia with an expressionless face.

 She's looking down at Olivia with an expressionless face

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh, I'm sorry." Olivia shyly says.

The female hums. "It's fine." She turns around and walks into one of the Bullheads with a sign that says 'Vale' next to it. Olivia follows after and enters in the Bullhead.

Olivia looks around at all the people inside as the Bullhead, which makes her slightly nervous. The Bullhead starts to take off.

"Going to Vale?" A voice says from behind Olivia and she jumps a little.

Olivia turns around and see the tall girl she bumped into a few minutes ago.

"Y-Yeah, I'm Olivia Viridi, it's nice to meet you." Olivia does a bow.

The girl nods. "I'm Wisteria Amberheart." She greets.

Olivia starts to sweat. 'Oh, gods, I'm in front of an Amberheart. What do I do?!'

"You must know my family name from the look on your face."

"Y-yes!" Olivia squeaks. "Oh, I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway."

"It's fine, you've done nothing wrong. I'm not like my stuck up and snobbish father, who's a big disgrace to our name. I aim to be like my great Grandfather, Purpura Amberheart."

Olivia smiles. "He's like a hero!"

Wisteria gains a small smile. "Yes, and I want to be like him."

"That's a lot to live up to."

"It is, but with enough hard work and dedication, I will do it."

"Then I'll cheer for you!" Olivia says with determination.

Wisteria raises an eyebrow. "You'll cheer for someone you just met?"

Olivia gains a blush. "Y-You have a noble and just cause, so its a reason too."

Wisteria nods. "You're an interesting character Olivia, I do hope we'll talk more during Beacon."

Olivia smiles and her rabbit ears twitch. "Oh, yes, it'll be nice to have some friends before Beacon starts."

"Then I hope we'll be friends for a long time."

"Me too!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

05-09-2023

Flaming Dragonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें