The First Step, Pt. 2

Yin is flying through the air and he laughs and does a couple of spins and flips. His scarf becomes slightly loos and it flaps behind him.

Yin grabs his gun off his back and it ignites in flames. Yin aims it at the ground and fires off a few rounds, making Yin fly up higher.

"This is the best!" Yin laughs.

He flips his gun around and aims it in front of him and fires off a few flaming rounds to slow himself down.

.

.

Lapis is flying through the air and she's nearing the ground. She grabs a tree branch and flips around it a few times and flies to another tree and grabs another branch before stopping herself.

Lapis drops from the tree branch and safely lands on the ground before pulling her pistol out and scanning the area.

She hears laughing above her and she looks up to see Yin flying over head.

"That idiot." Lapis mumbles and she runs off in the direction Yin went.

.

.

As Wisteria flies through the air, she pulls both her pistols out and switches them to full auto. She aims them forward and starts firing, then after a few seconds she puts them into sword form and stabs them into the side of a tree she passes, stopping her.

Wisteria slides down the tree and does a back flip off, safely landing on the ground. She then flips her swords into revers grips and takes off running.

.

.

.

Olivia flies the the air with her gladius' out, and takes it's handle part and two knives at in her hand.

"Here we go!" Olivia mutters as she lands on a branch and jumps off it, then jumps onto another, before stabbing her knives into a tree and sliding down it

She lands on the ground and puts her two knives together and then transforms it into a bow. She pulls an arrow out of her quiver and starts moving through the forest.

.

.

Yin lands on the ground and does a few front flips before coming to a stop.

Yin laughs as he stretches out. "Let's do that again!" He fixes his scarf.

Yin hears a growl and he looks to the side to see a Beowolf. Yin smirks as he grabs Judgement Day and changes it into scythe form.

.

.

Ruby lands then takes off running. 'Gotta Find Yang. Or Yin!' Then she yells. "YAAAANG! YIIIIN!"

'Ugh this is bad, this is really bad! What if I can't find either of them? What if someone finds them first? There's always Jaune... he's nice. He's funny! I don't think he's very good in a fight, though. Lapis is a good fighter, being trained by her dad and all. But she's kinda mean and has a massive crush on Yin.

Oh! What about Blake? So mysterious, so calm. Plus she likes books! Well, then again, I'm not sure I'd be able to hold a conversation with her.' Ruby shakes her head. 'Ugh! Okay... who else do I know in this school? There's Yin, Yang, Jaune, Lapis, Blake, and...'

Ruby slides to a stop as she comes up to Weiss. Silver eyes meet Ice blue eyes. The two teens stare at each other for a few seconds, before Weiss walks off.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Ruby calls out. "We're supposed to be teammates..." She kicks the ground.

.

.

Lapis cuts down a Beowolf with her sword and she presses a button and the blade made of dust disappears.

"Need to find Yin." Lapis says to herself.

A bush rustles behind her and she changes her sword into a pistol and quickly aims it behind her only to meet a pair of orange eyes.

It's Wisteria Amberheart.

"Oh, it's you again." Wisteria says.

"Damn it." Lapis grumbles.

"Looks like we're partners." Wisteria does a curtsy.

.

.

Yin is walking through the forest with his scythe over his shoulders. Yin hears some growling and he stops and listens.

Suddenly a beowolf jumps out at him, but an arrow strikes it in the head and it falls to the ground, dead.

Yin blinks a few times before he looks in the direction where the arrow came from and he meets a pair of forest green eyes belonging to a rabbit faunus.

Olivia lowers her bow. "Uh- um... Hi." She nervously greets as she pushes up her glasses.

Yin waves to the faunas. "Hello."

Olivia walks over to Yin and does a little bow. "I'm Olivia Viridi, and it's nice to meet you."

Yin puts her scythe onto his back. "YIn Xiao Long. Looks like we're partners."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08-11-2023

783 words