Fire Surrounding You

"How's this old man supposed to be a Huntsmen." Yin asks, only to receive a cane to the head."Ow!"

Purpura puts his cane back down. "I'll have you know, I'm still fit as a fiddle!" He starts coughing.

"Grandpa, why... why are you here?" Wisteria asks.

"Well, I happened to be visiting Vale for a vacation and Ozpin asked me to have you guys shadow me for your mission." Purpura points his cane at the four. "And you've four have been causing a lot of trouble."

Olivia's ears droop. "Oh, we're sorry."

Purpura laughs. "Oh, it's fine rabbit. I used to cause a lot of trouble back in my day, used to be very popular amongst the girls too, if you know what I mean."

The girls groan while Yin grows confused.

"I don't get what you mean." Yin scratches his head.

Purpura deadpans and turns to the girls. "He's an idiot isn't he?"

"Yup." The three agree.

"Hey!" Yin shouts. "My dad says I'm just not fully there in the head." The four stare at him. "...Anyone else hungry?"

"Now!" Purpura suddenly shouts. "Let's get a move on!" He turns around and slowly starts walking to the Bullhead.

Team YLOW easily walk past Purpura from how slow he's moving. They reach the bullhead and turns around, only to find that Wisteria's grandfather barely has moved.

"This is gonna be a while." Lapis sighs.

"I'm so sorry." Wisteria apologies.

"This is so cool!" Olivia hops up and down. "I get to meet a real legend!"

.

.

.

The five are now on a Bullhead and heading to the other side of Vale.

"So..." Purpura starts. "Since we'll be stuck together for a few days,  let's get to know each other. So, why did you all want to become Huntsmen?"

Team YLOW looks at each other.

"Well..." Yin starts and he thinks. "My sisters wanted to become Huntresses, and I just wanted to be a racer. But I figured I'd have a better life as a Huntsmen then racing illegally. Besides, the Xiao Long/Rose family always stick together."

"My dad would always tell me stories of Huntsmen and Huntresses." Lapis starts. "I figured that if they can do this cool stuff, why can't I. I now see that being a Huntress isn't all that easy, but I'm not going to give up."

"My Dad, Mom and I have always lived in poverty." Olivia begins. "Barely ever had anything nice, hardly had money to eat sometimes." Olivia motions to the bow on her back. "They even spent our back-up money to buy this. So I figured that if I became a Huntress, I could help my Father and Mother live a better life."

Everyone then looks at Wisteria.

"I..." Wisteria starts. "I think I just wanted to become a Huntress to get away from the politics of my family. To get away from the lavish lifestyle and the five star meals. I don't want that, I want to work for my things, not be given it. But with you-" She motions to her grandfather. "-making me heir to the company, I need to work harder to show everyone that I'm capable of running it."

Purpura smiles at everyone. "You all are gonna make fine Huntresses and Huntsmen."

.

.