Welcome to Beacon

(What do you guys think would be the themes songs for Team YLOW?)

A large and unnerving ship descends upon a landing pad at Beacon. Two Bullheads fly above ant-like swarms of people on the paths around Beacon.

In Opzin's office, he and Glynda look out the clock window to the school's courtyard.

"Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels." Glynda complains.

Three more bullheads fly in. "Well, running an academy and military makes him a busy man." Ozpin says. "But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore." A chirping beep sounds repeatedly. Ozpin turns to see a hollow-message "Access Requested" on his desk. "Come in."

The elevator doors open and Ironwood walks in as Ozpin approaches to greet him.

"Ozpin!" Ironwood calls out cordially.

Ozpin stands at attention. "Hello, General."

"Please, drop the formalities." Ironwood and Ozpin approach and shake hands as Glynda also approaches. "It's been too long. And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we last met."

"Oh, James!" Glynda gives a personable wave and then drops all pleasantries. "I'll be outside." She walks away.

"Well she hasn't changed a bit." Ironwood says.

"So..." Ozpin turns around and walks to his table, where a pot and a couple coffee cups sit. "What in the world has brought you a;; the way down from Atlas?" Ozpin pours himself some coffee. "Headmasters don't typically travel with their students for the Vytal Festival." He hands Ironwood a cup of coffee.

Ironwood grabs the cup of coffee. "Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year." Ironwood pulls a flask out from under his coat, and pours the contents into his cup. "Besides, with you hosting... I thought this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up."

Ozpin walks behind his desk with a cup of coffee in hand. "I can certainly appreciate quality time between friends..." He glances outside and sees a White and Blue Bullhead with 'Police' on the side of it, land. He looks back to Ironwood and sits in his chair. "However... The small fleet outside my window has me somewhat concerned."

"Well... Concern is what brought them here."

"I understand travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult--"

"Oz..." Ironwood interrupts. "You and I both know why I brought those men."

Ozpin takes a sip of his coffee and sighs. "We are in a time of peace. Shows of power like this--" He motions to the airships outside. "--are just going to give off the wrong impression."

Ironwood sets his cup down. "But if what Qrow said is true--"

Ozpin interrupts by holding a finger up. "If what Qrow said is true, then we will handle it tactfully. Besides, I have Lac looking into it. It's the Vytal Festival; A time to celebrate unity and peace. So, I suggest you not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway across the continent."

"I'm just being cautious."

"As am I... Which is why we will continue to train the best Huntsmen and Huntresses we can."

"Believe me, I am." Ironwood turns and walks away. He stops near the door and looks back at Ozpin. "But ask yourself this: Do you honestly believe your children can win a war?"

A notification appears on Ozpin's desk and it reads 'Access Granted'. "I hope they never have to."

The elevator door opens up and inside walks Lac Bleu, Lapi's father, with a little limp from his right leg.