Player and Pieces

"HEADS UP!" Ruby yells as she falls from the sky and a screaming, then Jaune comes in and slams into the side of her; the two fly into a tree.

Olivia cringes at the sight.

"That gotta hurt." Yin comments.

"Do you think they're okay?" Olivia asks Yin in a worried tone.

"It's Ruby, she's fine." Yin says, then he whispers. "I think."

Olivia becomes more worries and her ears droop.

"Did your sister just fall from the sky?" Blake asks Yang.

"I-" Yang starts but she's cut off by an Ursa stomping out of the forest.

"Yeehaw!" Nora yells from the back of the Ursa as she rides it.

The Ursa falls to the ground, dead and Nora rolls of its back.

"Aww. It's broken." Nora says in a sad tone she zooms onto its head. "Eeeeew..."

Ren comes out of the forest and rests a hand against the Ursa as he catches his breath. "Nora? Please... don't ever do that again."

Nora zooms away and over to the relics. She looks at a golden Queen piece. "Oooooo...." She picks up the chest piece and holds it up. Then she starts to sing. "I'm Queen of the castle. I'm Queen of the castle!"

"NORA!" Ren yells.

Nora salutes. "Hehehe, coming Ren!" She skips over to Ren.

"I want to ride a Grimm!" Yin says as he looks at Yang, she just shakes her head at him.

"Did that girl just ride in on an Ursa?" Blake asks.

"I-" Yang starts but she's cut off by another Grimm screeching.

Pyrrha runs out of the forest with a Death Stalker following her. Pyrrha dodges the Death Stalker's claws and she notices Jaune up in the tree with Ruby. "Jaune!"

"Pyrrha!" Jaune yells back.

Ruby hops down to the group.

"Ruby?" Yang questions.

"Yang!" Ruby yells and she notices Yin too. "Yin!" She throws her arms up and goes to hug the two.

But Nora comes between the three. "Nora!"

"Did she just run all the way here with a Deathstalker on her tail?" Blake asks.

Then they hear another Grimm screeching and everyone looks to see Lapis and Wisteria come flying out of the forest and land in front of the group, their aura's surrounding them.

"Lapis!" Yin yells in excitement.

Lapis looks and sees Yin. "Yin!" She yells in anger.

Lapis gets up and walks over to Yin. "How are you Lap-" Yin gets cut off as Lapis punches him in the gut, causing Olivia to gasps.

"Where were you!" Lapis yells. "I wanted you as a teammate. not miss perfect and organized!" Lapis points at Wisteria, who's whipping dirt off her outfit.

Wisteria bows to the group. "It's nice to meat you all, and Lapis that was a mean comment."

Lapis huffs and crosses her arms and another deathstalker is heard screeching in the forest.

"It's still chasing us." Wisteria informs Lapis.

"I can hear it!" Lapis says in annoyed tone.

"Did they just get launched to us by a deathstalker that was chasing them?" Black asks.