It's A Brawl in the Family

Weiss is running through Beacon Academy's courtyard at dusk, with Ruby and Yin following behind her.

"Weiss!" Ruby shouts. "What is the big deal? Who is it? Who is she?"

"Oh, I can do one better." Yin states. "What is she?"

The three stop.

"Winter!" Weiss states as she sees her sister walking down the ramp of an Airship.

"But winter isn't for another few months." Yin scratches his head.

"Wait... Your sister?" Ruby asks.

Weiss cups her hands around her mouth and yells. "Winter!"

Winter turns to the three as they run over to her.

Weiss becomes very excited. "Winter! I'm so happy to see you! Oh..." She suddenly curtsies. "Your presence honors us."

Yin looks at Weiss, before copying her.

Winter looks around as she approaches the three. "Beacon... it's been a long time. The air feels... different."

"I mean it is fall so it's probably colder..." Ruby says.

Weiss punches Ruby in the shoulder, causing said girl to gasp in pain. She then turns back to her sibling. "So, what are you doing her?"

"Classified." Winter states.

"Oh, right. Well, how long are you staying?"

"Classified."

"Of course." Weiss nods and smiles in understanding.

Yin looks between his girlfriend and her older sister. He then leans over to Ruby. "What does Classified mean?" He whispers and his younger sister shrugs.

Weiss speaks excitedly. "You're going to love it here! I know you travel a lot, but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas!" She then discreetly whispers. "Vale, too." Then she speaks louder. "The government and school are completely separate! Can you believe it? I--"

Winter interrupt. "I'm more than familiar with how this kingdom handles its bureaucracy. That is not why I came."

Weiss straightens up. "Right! I'm sorry."

"Nor did I come here to watch my own blood fail so miserably in battle. But it appears I have no choice in the matter."

"But, we won!" Weiss is puzzled.

"Only a novice would refer to that as a victory. I counted at least three strikes missed." Winter turns to her security robots. "Leave us." The AK-200s obey, walking two steps backwards into formations as Winter sighs and smiles a little more warmly at Weiss. "How have you been?"

"Oh, splendid! Thank you for asking. I'm actually in the very top ranking of our sparring class. The rest of my studies are going wonderfully too. I'm--"

Winter hits Weiss on the head, leaving a massive bump. "Silence, you boob! I don't recall asking about your ranking, I'm asking how you've been. Are you eating probably? Have you taken up any hobbies? Are you making new friends?"

"Well, there's Ruby and Yin." Weiss motions to the two beside her.

Ruby giggles as she pushes the lump back into Weiss' head. "Heh, boob."

Yin snickers. "Boob. That's a funny word."

Winter looks at Ruby. "I see. So this is the leader you wrote of. How appropriately... underwhelming."

"Uh... Thank you!" Ruby says.

"Greetings, Ruby Rose. I wish to thank you for taking an interest in my sister."