Never Miss a Beat

(Voice Actors for my characters!
Yin: Joe Nicolosi, he voiced Jax in RVB.
Olivia is: Rebecca Fraiser, she voiced Sister in RVB
Wisteria is: Lee Eddy, who voiced Chrovos in RVB
Lapis we've got: Casey Lee, the singer for most RWBY songs.
Olivine we have: Shana Merlin, who plays South Dakota in RVB
Lac we have: Matt Hullum who voiced Sarge in RVB
Then for Westeria's mother we have: Anna Margaret Hollyman, who voiced Dylan in RVB Andrews
Westeria's father we have: Miles Luna, who voiced Felix in RVB
Olivia's mother we've got: Yomary Cruz, she voiced Shelia in RVB)

Inside a locker room we see Yin shaking his hips as he listens to music from a pair of headphones. He hums as he takes Judgement Day out of a locker and also puts Vulcan on the back of his hip.

"Yin!" Wisteria's voice calls out and Yin takes off his headphones and puts them around his neck.

"Yeah?" Yin looks off to the side where the rest of his team are standing.

Lapis isn't wearing her jacket.

"Our match starts in a few minutes." Wisteria spins her pistols around, before attaching them to her hip.

"Oh.... Right." Yin shuts his locker and walks over to his team.

Olivia gives Yin and Wisteria a big smile. "Good luck out there."

"Yeah, you two better win!" Lapis orders.

Yin smiles and puts an arm around Lapis' shoulder. "Don't worry, Lapis." He pumps a fist in determination. "I never plan on losing."

Lapis looks at Yin's arm that's around her shoulder, and gains a small blush. "W-W-Well, still don't lose!" She elbows him in the stomach, and takes a few steps to the side.

Olivia sweat drops. "Uh, have a good fight!"

Yin looks at Wisteria with a smile. "We got this."

Wisteria smiles. "With your charisma, how can we lose?"

Yin then notices Lapis isn't wearing her jacket. "Where's your jacket?"

"It got pretty torn in our last match, so I sent it home to get repaired." Lapis informs.

"Oh." Yin takes off his black leather jacket and hands it to her. "Here, you can wear mine instead."

Lapis blushes. "W-What?"

"Well, it is getting colder outside with fall being here and all, so I don't want you to get sick."

Lapis grabs the jacket and looks at it. "What about you?"

Yin flexes his muscles. "Heh, I'm to strong to get cold."

Olivia sweatdrops and grabs Lapi's arm. "You guys better get out there." She drags Lapis off. "Have fun!"

Yin slams his fists together. "Let's do this."

Wisteria nods. "Right."

The two walk out onto the stage as people cheer around them. Yin smiles as he spots Lapis and Olivia sit down in their seats, with Lapis now wearing Yin's coat.

"Gooo YIn!" Ruby and Yang shout from their seats.

"Do your best!" Weiss shouts.

"Heh, I'm gonna win this." Yin smirks to himself.

"Don't be too cocky, Yin." Wisteria states. "That could cause use to lose."

"I'm never cocky!"

Wisteria just sighs and shakes her head.

Across from the two is Linen Chuse a brown headed bull faunus and Valencia Granm a redheaded human. Linen has a large blue axe and Valencia has a sword in one hand a hand-fan in the other.