Volume 2: Best Day Ever

(Before we begin, let me tell you what Dere's we have. We have Yin as a Bakadere! *Also known as the resident airhead, the Bakadere is clumsy, stupid, and often lacks common sense when dealing with things in their life. Their optimistic outlook helps them be kind to others when they don't even know it. The charm of a Bakadere character is their carefree, childlike innocence that often makes them a target of teasing or being taken advantage of. They can also annoy the hell out of the protagonist.*

Then we have Lapis as the Tsundere! *If you've ever heard 'it's not like I gave this [insert item here] to you, baka' or "it's not like I was worried about you" with a pouty face, then you're probably familiar with the Tsundere. They're a person who's cold and hostile on the outside, but sweet and kind on the inside with the right people. *

Then we Olivia has a Danere! *Dandere are usually shy, quiet, and asocial people in most situations. They tend to stay quiet to avoid getting into conflict. Despite their reserved nature, these introverts will open up and show their Dere side when they're alone with the right person or group.*

Then we have Wisteria as a Kuudere! *The Kuudere always plays it cool as the name suggests. Even in the most stressful situations, they're always calm and collected. They never panic and often remain distant and analytical to the end. Unlike the Dandere, they rarely display any affection or emotion to others in any situation, but may be hiding their true emotions deep down.*

And thank you for listening to my Ted Talk.)

A ship flies through the skies over Vale and the camera pans down to the city streets. The owner of the Dust shop "From Dust Till Dawn" is hanging a sign declaring its re-opening. As he climbs down from his ladder, he stumbles and falls. Emerald Sustrai appears next to him.

Emerald giggles. "'Scuse me, sorry. I'm not really from around here." She helps the old man to his feet. "Would you mind pointing me in the direction of this shop?"

Emerald produces a piece of paper with writing on it and the shopkeep looks it over.

The shopkeeper hums a few times then gives Emerald some directions.

Emerald walks away from the shop owner as both wave goodbye and passes Mercury Black at a corner. Next to him is a Tomboy teen with hazel hair and a green stripe above her left eye. She's wearing a sweatshirt with ripped selves and a pair of jeans with leather boots.

Her hazel eyes are glowing green as well as the tips of her fingers are, as she waves them through the air. Her nails are painted green. There's a tattoo on her right arm.

 There's a tattoo on her right arm

"I knew you were lost." Mercury says to Emerald.

"Mercury,I will seriously pay you to shut up." Emerald produces a wallet with Lien and waves it in Mercury's face.

"That's not your money."

"But it could be yours for five minutes of silence."

Mercury hums. "...No deal."