Volume 1 Trailer

(Disclaimer: What's shown in this trailer may not be in the actual volume.)

Multiple cars and a trike speed past the us.

"You know if you get caught, my father's gonna be very pissed." A female voice says.

"I'll be fine." Yin says. "When have I ever been caught."

We see Yin standing in a jail cell as the door closes.

"Again, Yin?" An older male with blue hair says as he looks at Yin. "This is the fifth time this month."

Yin is sitting in a chair with a single light above him, his hands are cuffed.

"What can I say, I like the thrill of racing." Yin says.

We then see Yang putting Yin in and arm lock and rubbing her knuckles on top of Yin's head.

Then we see Yang and Yin giving Ruby a big hug.

"Oh, I can't believe our baby sister is coming to beacon with us!" Yang says.

"Please stop." Ruby says in a strained voice.

The we see a female in Atlas military attie standing in front of Yin. She looks all proper.

"I'm Wisteria Amberheart." The female states as she bows.

We see a bunny faunas shoot a Beowolf with a bow.

"I'm Olivia Viridi. And It's nice to meet you." The rabbit fanuas greets.

We see Yin and everyone gathered up at the temple and Lapis has an annoyance look.

"I'm Lapis Bleu." She greets. "Remember the name, I don't really care."

We see Yin and friends attacking a Death Stalker.

"Has anyone ever told you that you are a loud and obnoxious person?" Catalina asks Yin as everyone is sitting in the lunch room.

"A few times." Yin says.

"Now you know what I have to deal with." Lapis says.

Then we see Ruby talking to Yin at the police station.

"Did you drop the soap?" Ruby asks. "Yang said is you drop the soap something special happens."

Yin turns to Yang and glares at her, Yang nervously laughs as she looks away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------