Volume 3 Trailer

(What is shown in the trailer may not actually appear in the Volume.)

"Yin, again?" Lac sighs and he rubs her face. "This is the fifth time this month."

Yin raises his cuffed hands and points at Lac. "It's actually the fourth time." Yin corrects. "You didn't catch me last time so that doesn't count. And what can I say, I like the thrill of racing."

Lac sighs. "Then do it legally."

"But illegal street racing is so much fun, and adrenaline rushing. Plus there's more money in it."

Lac rubs a hand through his blue hair. "If you weren't friends with my daughter and a promising student of Beacon, I would have you locked up for years."

"That's why it pays to have many friends." Yin says, as he shrugs his shoulders.

We see several of Yin past battles.

"They're supposed to be the defenders of the world." Glynda says.

"Grimm invasions, violent extremists, a destructive sociopath." Blake says.

We see Team JNPR, RWBY AND YLOW at a hut, eating.

"We should be looking forward to a fight with actual guidelines and not --- well... murderers." Pyrrha says.

A Rabbit woman, that looks kinda like an older Olivia, is hugging Olivia.

"You sent me to get intel on our enemy, and I'm telling you our enemy is here." Qrow says.

We see Olivine looking down at the fighting stage with a sadistic smirk.

"So, then." Ironwood starts. "What do 'you suggest we do?"

We see Ironwood, Glynda, Ozpin, Qrow and the rabbit faunus in Ozpin's office.

"I suggest we find our guardian." Ozpin says. "There's no telling when their next move will be."

"Do you have any idea on who?" A female voice asks.

We see Team RWBY, YLOW and JNPR posing for a picture together.

Then we see Oobleck and Port in a announcement booth.

"Now for the moment you've all been waiting for!" Port says. "Welcome to the Vytal Festival Tournament!"

Team YLWO is down on a stage with a watery side and a rocky side.

Yin twists his scythe around.

Lapis back flips and aims her pistol forward.

Wisteria slides to a stop and changes her pistols into knives.

Olivia changes her gladius' into a bow.

Then we see Yin's scythe fly out of his hand as someone kicks it.

Olivia ducks under a swing from a sword and attaches an arrow, with a red fletching onto someone's back.

Wisteria blocks several bullets with her knives.

Lapis throws her water dome up as several rocks hit it.

Then we see Wisteria throw a flaming Yin forward.

Then we see Yin freaking out as a bowl is stuck to his face.

Lapis one time punches Yin in the stomach.

Winter looks Yin up and down.

Olivia's face turns red as Wisteria gives her a hug.

Weiss gives Yin a kiss on the cheek and Lapis frowns as she watches.

.

.

.

The sounds of flames echo.

Lapis looks around, dirt and a little blood covering her. Flames burn around her as a crashed bullhead sparks nearby.

Yin takes a grunting breath. "A wolf stuck in a trap will chew its own leg off to survive."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06-15-2023