A Minor Hiccup

(Just a short chapter.)

Yin is the training room of Beacon Academy. He's slamming his fists into a punching bag. Yin's wearing a tank top with a pair of shorts. His tattoo, that's his emblem, is visible on his right shoulder.

Yin slams his right fists into the bag, then followed up by his left

Yin slams his right fists into the bag, then followed up by his left. 'The Vytal festival is right around the corner. Oh, I can't wait for it!'

Yin slams his fists into the bag a couple more times as sweat falls from his brow.

'I'll show Team RWBY and JNPR that Team YLOW is the best first year Team!'

Yin slams his right first into the bag and then notices some blood on the punching bag. Yin stops and looks down to the knuckles on his right hand and notices them bleeding.

'Huh, got lost in thought.' Yin shakes his hand. "Ow."

Yin holds his bleeding hand as he looks up to the clock. "Crap, classes start soon." He sighs. "I need to keep better track of time, or Lapis is gonna hit me again."

Yin then speeds walks towards the locker room, passing several students working out on his way. Yin moves into the locker room and goes over to a locker that holds his stuff.

Yin stretches his arms, before opening up his locker and removing his shirt. Showing off his toned body and six pack, also revealing a large tattoo that spans his entire back.

 Showing off his toned body and six pack, also revealing a large tattoo that spans his entire back

"Cool tats, Yin." A students walks by Yin.

Yin smiles at him. "Thank you!"

"Isn't that Ruby's emblem?" Another Students asks.

"Well, Kinda." Yin states.

"Man, I wish I could get tattoos." Another Student whines.

Yin just laughs as he takes a few stuff out of his locker.

"Dude, Yin, I'm so jealous of you!" A student calls out. "Getting to sleep in the same room as four beautiful women, it's every man's dream!"

"Huh?" Yin questions. "I don't get it."