Volume 2 Trailer

(What is shown may not actually appear in the Volume!)

A airship lands at Beacon.

"We are in a time of peace." Ozpin says. "...shows of power like this, we're just giving off the wrong impression."

Ironwood stands in front of Ozpin's desk inside the clock tower.

"Do you honestly believe your children can win a war?" Ironwood asks.

"I hope they never have to."

Then we see Lac, Lapis' father, pushing a finger into Ironwood's chest. "With this much power, they're bound to act!"

Then we see Yin punching a punching bag.

"You seem worried." Yin calls out.

"I-I mean I slightly am." Olivia says. "You heard Blake, the White Fang and Roman working together isn't a good thing."

Mercury, Emerald and a Hazel hair, with a green stripe on the front, teen walk into a book shop.

"Hey." Wisteria puts a hand on Olivia's shoulder. "Everything will be alright Little Rabbit, don't be worried."

"It's just... the way she puts it, makes me kinda scared." Olivia says.

"I mean, what can we do?" Lapis asks.

The hazel teen is tapping on a scroll, then she looks up to see the red light of a camera turn green and she smiles.

"They have an army and we're just a couple groups of kids." Lapis says. "What the hell can we do?!"

Cinder walks to Roman, as her three companions stand behind her. "Have a little faith." She puts her hand on Roman's chin. "You'll know what you need to know when you need to know."

Then we see team YLOW in the lunch room.

"The second semester starts tomorrow!" Yin cheers.

"And none of us have been kicked out yet." Lapis states. "Which is a little surprising."

"Oh, I hope none of us do." Olivia nibbles on a carrot.

We see Olivia and Wisteria dancing together in dresses.

"This'll be an interesting semester." Wisteria says.

We see Lapis, in a dress, crying as she leans against a wall. She's holding onto some flowers.

Then we hear everyone laugh as Ozpin and Glynda stand at the entrance of the lunch room.

"They are supposed to be defenders of the world." Glynda says to Ozpin.

Olivia takes bites of bread out of her hair as Lapis wrings out her hair of water. Yin is covered in food and Wisteria has an unamused look as a fish rests on her head.

"And they will be." Ozpin assures. "But right now, they are still children, so why not let them play the part." He walks off. "It isn't a role they'll have forever..."

We see Team YLOW getting their battle clothes on.

Then we see Nora standing on top of a large stack of table in the lunch room.

Then we see Yin talking to the hazel haired tomboy.

Yin ducks under a swing from Pyrrha.

Then we see Yin and Lapis on his trike racing down the streets of Vale, other cars beside them.

We see Yin chasing a Paladin down a highway.

Then we see Olivia running with a scared look on her face.

.

.

.

Yin coughs as she struggles to get up off the floor of a burning room. Blood falls down his face as he groans. Yin takes a few breaths as he looks forward at some burning papers on the wall. All he sees is the blocked off section of Mount Glenn and "TRAIN?" circled on the map.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06-10-2023