The badge and The Burden

(Who's your favorite of YLOW team so far?)

In the very early morning, before the sun's even up, we go inside tea, YLOW's dorm. Everyone's peacefully sleeping. Two beds on each side of the room. Yin and Lapis on one side and Wisteria with Olivia.

Yin is loudly snoring, which causes Lapis to have an angry look as she sleeps. Wisteria is sleeping on her back and her arms and hands at her side. Olivia's rabbit ears twitch as she sleeps.

It hits 5 AM and Wisteria's eyes open up. She hums and sits up while rubbing her eyes. She gets up and heads to the bathroom. After a while she exits the bathroom, wearing her school uniform, and the sun is peaking over the horizon.

She walks over to her bed and pulls out a few weights from under it. She begins to lift 100 pound (45.3 kg) weights with both arms.

A while later Lapis groans as she finally wakes up. She puts a hand through her short blue hair as she sits up.

"Morning." Wisteria greets as she's now doing some Yoga.

"Eh." Lapis grabs her scroll from the nightstand beside her bed and checks the time. It's 6 AM.

Lapis groans as she gets up and drags herself into the bathroom, and shuts the door. The shower starts up and a few minutes later is shuts off.

Olivia's eyes flutter open and she rolls over and reaches to her nightstand. She fumbles around for a few seconds before finding her glasses, she picks them up and puts them on as she sits up.

Her forest green eyes blink a few times before looking over to Wisteria, who is meditating. "Morning Wisteria." She smiles.

Wisteria opens an eye and gives Olivia a small smile. "Good Morning." She closes her eye.

Olivia hops out of bed and her ears twitch a few times. she begins to do a couple quick stretches. Then she opens up the window to the room and lets some fresh air in, the sun is fully over the horizon.

Olivia takes a deep breath. "Mmm, fresh air."

Wisteria appears beside Olivia. "Its a beautiful view."

Olivia jumps slightly. "Y-You know, fore being so tall, you can be very quiet."

Wisteria just hums and leans over Olivia as she looks out the window. Olivia starts to sweat and blush.

"I'm not exactly used to this kind of air." Wisteria states. "Not the sharp and cold air of Atlas." She sits back down on her bed.

The bathroom door opens and Lapis, wearing her school uniform, walks out as she applies some eyeliner. Olivia moves away from the window and into the bathroom.

Lapis sits down on her bed and puts her eyeliner away and starts to apply some lipstick. She then looks over to Wisteria and sees her doing some lunges.

"What are you doing?" Lapis asks as she puts her lipstick away.

"My morning workout." Wisteria states. "Though I won't be able to get my 10k run in."

"And how long do your workouts last?"

"About 2 hours."

"...And I thought Yin liked working out." Lapis mutters.

Lapis looks over to Yin and growls.

Yin is peacefully sleeping on his bed in a strange position. His right arm is above his head while his left is over his chest. his right leg is hanging off the bed and his left it resting over his right.

Lapis and Wisteria walk over to Yin and look down at him. Lapis has an annoyed look and Wisteria has an indifferent look.

Damn idiot for sleeping in." Lapis growls. "So irresponsible."