Truth

The next morning Regenia woke up to something heavy over her midsection

The next morning Regenia woke up to something heavy over her midsection. She wasn't sure what it could have been and knew she had gone to bed alone. It alarmed her initially, but she soon realized it was no other than Giuseppe holding her as if she was about to run. The question that crossed her mind was, why was he in bed with her? The second was, did she drink too much wine the night before? As she quickly checked for her clothing, and although she was fully clothed, Giu appeared to be naked, and for some reason, she couldn't resist taking a look. He was lying on his side facing her, and she couldn't help but see his length, hard and ready.

"Giuseppe! What the hell, why are you fucking naked?!"

"Why are you looking, Uccellino? Do you like what you see?" He smirked as Regenia rolled her eyes and quickly slipped out the bed. That was beside the point; he was naked in the bed with her. What did he think he was going to accomplish? There was a reason she was a twenty-six-year-old virgin, and that was because others didn't easily influence her. Also, she was saving herself for marriage, which she guessed was nearing.

Genia wasn't going to lie. She has scared. Within the hour, they were set to leave for Italy, a country she'd never been to, and she was set to marry a man she had met almost nine months ago. It was sudden, and Regenia knew nothing about Giuseppe, but what she read, he was closed off and was a hard book to read. Yes, the man was sexy, and the bad thing about it was he knew, so he made sure everyone else saw it. Sure, she was confident about herself, but it was nothing like how Giu was, and she could see his little sister was the same way.

"Uccellino, you know there are other people that need to use to restroom, Tesoro. If you are hiding because you are bleeding, that's fine. I have seen my share of blood." He yelled through the bathroom door as Regenia scoffed, wiping herself before flushing the toilet; after, she went straight to the shower and stripped down, but soon as the water hit her body, Giuseppe walked in naked, wearing a smirk.

"There is a thing called privacy!"

"Not when you live with me. I had to piss... go ahead, get in the shower Uccellino." He said, making Regenia sigh again. Normally she would have worried about being naked in front of a man, but she could tell this would happen more and more in the future. She knew Giuseppe wouldn't give her much privacy. It was best to get used to it now, and she was fine with it long as he didn't force himself on her and stayed his distance until she was ready to give herself to him. Apparently, the distance part wasn't about to happen anytime soon.

"Excuse you; You're not about to shower with me."

"Sorry, Uccellino, I'm afraid I have to. We must be ready within thirty minutes. I can't wait until you are done."

"The shower isn't big enough; Do you not see me, Romano; I am fat...." before the word could leave her mouth good, Giuseppe spun Regenia around to face him as her back hit the wall. The playful glare he once had in his eyes changed to something serious, and it scared her a little. Right now, Giuseppe was serious and a little angry.