Night Out

Regenia was never one for the nightlife

Regenia was never one for the nightlife. Clubs and partying weren't her things. Mainly it was when bad stuff always happened. It never failed. Whenever she was on the night shift as a patrol officer, there was always a call about something happening at one of the clubs. She hated those calls, and she didn't want to be in a place where the crimes always took place. They were about to put her in that place tonight, which made Regenia want to protest, but she didn't want to seem bratty. Instead, she watched Milana and Arianna look through her closet for an outfit after both clearly said they had something for her to wear when finally, they placed something down in front of her.

"Are you trying to get me killed?" Regenia asked, looking down at the outfit laid before her. Giuseppe wouldn't dare let her out of the house wearing something like that. He always spoke about how men stared at her, and if he could kill them all, he would. If she wore that, it would show off all of her curves which would drive Giuse crazy... maybe crazy enough to someone.

"Are you going to let Giuse dictate what you wear your last night as a free woman?"

"Let me think about that... yes. Do you not know how fucking overprotective your brother is? I'm afraid he will kill someone if they look at me the wrong way tonight. Plus, I thought bachelor and bachelorette were supposed to be separate."

Arianna and Milana gave a little laugh as they shook their heads, pointing down at the outfit. It was beautiful as all her clothes were that Giuseppe bought her, but it was revealing. The top was see-through, and the skirt was sure to hug her hips, and like everything she wore lately— it was name-brand. "One wrong move and my breast will be displayed for the whole club to see. If this malfunctions, I will personally point Giuseppe in your direction."

"Be our guest. Giuseppe scared no one but you— now that we are finished here, Lana, let's get ready ourselves... trust me, Regenia Giuseppe will love your outfit. Maybe he will pull you in the bathroom for a quick fuck." Arianna smiled as she left the room. Regenia felt she was getting set up, but she showered and quickly got dressed, then met the others downstairs only to run into MJ standing in the living room alone. The man was weird and didn't say much. It was hard to tell if she should trust him, so Regenia tried to stay clear of him.

"Oh hey. I didn't know you were in here. I was looking for Arianna and Milana."

"They hadn't come down the stairs yet." He spoke as Regenia quickly turned to leave, only to be stopped by the man touching her shoulder. "You don't have to run, Regenia. I don't bite..." He spoke, making her sigh and turn to him with a soft smile.

"I never said you do... but could you please not touch me?"

"I feel like you don't trust me. I can tell it whether you speak it or not. I know you and I don't know each other well, but I would love to know you better. My cousin always knew how to pick the ladies, and you have to be one of his biggest prizes... I like you, and if you ever think my cousin— Let me stop. I don't want to overstep, but if you ever need someone more, up your speed. I can help." He said, making Regenia arch a brow and pull away from the man quickly.