The Plot

Berardo sat back in his seat, trying to figure out why was his uncle and cousin so quiet

Berardo sat back in his seat, trying to figure out why was his uncle and cousin so quiet. It had been weeks since he shot Regenia, and they hadn't heard anything about it. He knew the woman had lived, but it gave them a reason to come after him. There was no way they were going to sit on this. Something wasn't right, and maybe he should make a trip back to his home country. It was the only way to find out what his family was planning, but something was in the way. Berardo knew they would surely kill him if he stepped back into Italy.

That wasn't going to happen. Ardo knew that Giuseppe and his uncles would die long before him. Whatever they were planning wasn't going to work because he was always three steps ahead of them. He had Anthony's help, and another from the inside was a big help. Both were giving him intel on what they were doing in Italy. Apparently, they were working on getting more allies all over the world, but neither knew the detail on who, but Berardo knew a trip was coming.

"Ardo—"

"I thought I told you not to bother me unless there is news." He spoke as the man stood there looking at him like he was dumb. As always, he walked straight over to his desk, placing a picture on his desk. "What is this?"

"Mm, Giuseppe and the sexy cop lady got swear-in as Don and Donna over two weeks ago and married two days later. Your brother or that bitch hasn't been telling you everything you need to know. They've been leaving out the important details. If this is true, then what are our next moves?" He asked as Berardo stared down at the paper. It couldn't have been true. If Giuseppe and Regenia had married, it would have been all over the news in Italy weeks ago. Berardo knew it would've been the only news they would be reporting. Nothing passed the paparazzi there, and they wouldn't report his latest wine over his marriage.

"This is bullshit! There is no way he could've gotten married under the radar. Paparazzi would've been all over this. Whenever a Romano makes a move in Italy, the paparazzi know. Therefore, it was no way my cousin got past them to have a swearing-in and wedding." He spoke, thinking about his next move. Berardo had to get to Italy. Giuseppe and his uncles were trying to fool him. There was no time for planning; it was best to make a move and end his family while he had a chance. "We move out tonight. Soon as we land in Italy, the plan is to find Regenia.... She's the only way I can get Giuseppe to fold."