The Wedding

Giuseppe woke up the next morning to his crazy ass brothers blowing an air horn in his face

Giuseppe woke up the next morning to his crazy ass brothers blowing an air horn in his face. His first thoughts were to grab his gun, but the fool thought about that beforehand and moved all of his weapons from his reach. Instead, he grabbed Edoardo by his hair then, Federogo throwing both of them over the bed. He didn't have time for their bullshit today, and they were lucky he was in a good mood.

"Stronzo! (Asshole)."

"Sì, la prossima volta mi assicuro di batterti il culo. (Yes, next time, I will make sure to beat your ass.). River, why did you allow them in my room this early?"

"Allowed? No, they strong-armed me into letting them in here. Plus, they are your brothers... and your father would have come in with his belt if I didn't let them go through with their plan. Along with your uncles and grandfather." He spoke, pointing back at the door. There stood his father, grandfather, and uncles, all ready to come in and beat him. They acted as if it was his birthday, not his wedding day.

"Wise choice. All of you got lucky because I was drunk last night. I'm a light sleeper any other day and would have heard you before you opened the door."

"Is that why you slept past ten?" Quickly Giuseppe looked at his phone and then back at everyone laughing at his expression. He had never slept this late in. Giuseppe had a schedule. It was a program in his mind. He never slept past 5 am, and it was 10:45. "Sì, I wonder what your problem is. Could I have a new niece or nephew on the way?" Federogo laugh.

"Derogo, worry about yourself and your children before worrying about me. Regenia isn't pregnant that much we all know." They all thought they knew everything and knew shit. Regenia was shot a few weeks back, and his Zio Mario ran all the tests he needed. Nothing said she was pregnant or pointed to it.

"Sì, but that was weeks ago, figlio. Who knows what has conspired since then." Giovanni Sr smirked. Another person thought he knew everything. It was true he was a doctor in his younger years, and that is why his Zio Mario wanted to become one. Only one of his grandfather's children was into medicine, while the rest were businessmen and women.

"Still, it's none of your business Nonno," Giuseppe spoke, angering the man as he walked into the bathroom and shut the door.