Grandfather

Again, with the nervousness

 Again, with the nervousness. It was so unlike him to be this way. Giuseppe couldn't understand why he was so freaking nervous. Nothing made him nervous but somehow Regenia did, and her meeting his grandfather made it even worse. His father could have told him the old man wanted to meet his little bird. Instead, he called, telling him he, his grandfather, and his mother were on the way over. What was this? Some type of test? What did he what to see? If Regenia could handle stress or handle the hateful old man who hated everything?

Either way, this wasn't going to end well. Nonno (grandfather) Giovanni was bound to say something to set him off. Giuseppe loved the man and hated him at the same time. Yeah, he was always on his side, but his mouth got the best of him sometimes. He knew he didn't mean some things that came out, but his Nonno mouth never stopped, and he could see where his father got it from. The two hated each other, so to speak, but everyone knew why.

Although he wasn't about the two of them, this was about shielding Regenia from his crazy ill, mouth grandfather. The best way would be to warn her, but, in a way, Giuseppe wanted to see how she handled the situation. He knew one of the things his Nonno would bring up would be sex. He loved to call himself educating them but also knew Regenia didn't like talking about the issue, mainly because of something she didn't understand. It was sexy to see her blush, but he was also concerned about her. Genia was twenty-six and didn't know that much about sex. He understood she was saving herself but saving and educating were two different things.

Now he found himself at a crossroads, leaving him to educate a grown-ass woman about sex and how her body should react. Giuseppe couldn't believe he had to tell her what his body did the other day was natural. Not only that, but he also surprised him that it was her first sexual encounter besides playing with herself. However, this would be fun. Regenia was his, and she would want no one but him when he was finished with her. The thought made him as he turned, seeing her staring.

"Can I help you with something, Uccellino?"

"N-no— well, I was walking by and noticed something was off about you. W-what got you so nervous? I've never seen you pace like that before. Is it Berardo? Or are you having second thoughts about us?" Giuseppe stopped and sighed. He knew Regenia's mind was running a thousand miles per hour, thinking something was wrong, but it was nothing. Sometimes Giu got worked up over the craziest things. His Nonno was one of them.

"There's nothing to worry about, Regenia. Berardo is still clueless, and my thoughts on us getting married are firm. I never break a promise— Especially not to you il mio amore (my love). My Padre called and said...."

"Guarda, Giovanni! Lei fatto arrossire Giuseppe! (Look, Giovanni! She made Giuseppe blush!)."

"Madre, no one is fucking blushing! But yeah, they were on the way." He spoke flatly as his mother rushed over, hugging Regenia before him, leaving his father by the door. Giuseppe knew the man wasn't a hugger, especially to his sons, but to his only daughter and wife; he never gave them a break. So, he knew why he chose to stand there only to come over once his mother let Regenia go hugging his beauty while smirking at him. A few moments later, his grandfather made his appearance.