Engagement Party

Later that day, against Giuseppe's better judgment, he found himself stuck in a restaurant with his crazy ass cousin as she yelled at everyone that looked at them sideways in her eyes

Later that day, against Giuseppe's better judgment, he found himself stuck in a restaurant with his crazy ass cousin as she yelled at everyone that looked at them sideways in her eyes. He was glad when it was over. It didn't hurt that she couldn't stop flirting with River. He didn't want to be there, but it was good for his Uccellino and River. All he did was sit in the house unless he was on a mission with him or Tommaso. He was used to the four walls he was trapped in most of his life. Leaving the house for him was like pulling off his toenails, but today it seemed he enjoyed it.

Giuseppe had never seen the man smile, and Bianca seemed to put a smile on his face. The two of them could be good for one another, but Giuseppe was going to stand back and let them do their own work. It was best that way. Only if River understood there was good in the world. For the life they lived, they had to find the good out of the bad.

Regenia was his good that he was slowly turning to the dark side. She surprised him earlier, putting a gun to his Zio's head and actually cocking it as if she was ready to shoot. He knew his father told his consigliere about his soon-to-be wife. It was only right, but he didn't have to test her the way he did. Mario was extra sometimes, but he always had to ensure their family was safe like his other two uncles. How Mario acted most of the time, one would think he and Berardo were on the same side, but it turned out he hated the man as much as they did. However, Giuseppe couldn't blame him.

Aaron was another story; he was one of their capos and hitmen, and the man was cocky. He said things before thinking about them, never knowing when to close his mouth. It was the same with his wife and daughters. Although both girls weren't like their parents, Bianca and Bri were a few years apart, and both had mouths on them, but the one thing they had in common was they hated Luna. He was another who hated Berardo and didn't fail to show it.

Still, something flooded over Giuseppe's head. What was the plan his uncle spoke of? He looked at him as if he was supposed to understand, but he believed he was speaking to his father. The two always devised plans they refused to tell them about, and Giu refused to let either of them use his little bird, especially if it could hurt her. "About time you came out of the bathroom," He said as Regenia walked out, breaking him from his thoughts. He scared the shit out of her because she screamed and held her chest.

"Giuseppe, why are you in the fucking dark!"

"The light was hurting my eyes. I drank too much at lunch today, but I had to have something to block out my cousin's constant talking... I brought you something to wear tonight. Maybe if you feel up to it, I can take it off you later." He smirked while Regenia shook her head and walked over to the bed. She opened the bag before her in silence and gasped, turning to him.

"Oh my god, I love this Giuse. It's beautiful and well put together."

"Like the woman that will be wearing it tonight." He kissed her shoulder, watching as her finger ran over the fabric before turning to him and attacking his lips. Giuseppe was horny, and she only made the situation worse as he quickly lifted her from the floor, throwing her onto the bed. Giu cared not of anything else, and the next thing he knew, someone was knocking at their room door just as he was about to be released, causing him to do so inside of her.